Thanks for the feedback.

It is Berry Weather, right? Just put the temperature bagde in the bottom center like I do. That should do it. But for future themes I�ll try to make more room.

(By the way nice to see that the Weather in Croatia is Just as chilly as in Denmark

I would love to offer only 1 version of the theme. But if there is one thing I�ve learned while developing this one, then it�s that almost everyone has different preferences, so it is impossible to biuld a themes that suits everyones needs..

As far as replacing SMS with BBM, that is simply much easier than replacing it with i.e. Contacts because I don�t have to change any navigation. So it was planned from the with either BBM or Call Log.

The LITE version where very easy to make since it was just cutting away stuff that was allready there and I wanted to offer a choice of how many today active areas people wanted.

I�m unfortunately not planning any more versions of this one. My mind is brewing on ideas for a new theme ...

BR Mio
    Last edited by mio_BB; 10-24-09 at 07:02 AM.
    10-24-09 06:56 AM
    Move the temperature badge, Ivy. Why didn't I think of that?

Thanks for your reply. I'll get the Lite 0 version then and I'll keep my eyes on the next theme you make!
    10-24-09 07:33 AM
    Great theme. One thing I have noticed...If there is an awaiting notification (email, sms, blackberry message etc) the appropriate icon will be in the status bar area on the main home screen. If I click the blackberry button from the home screen I go to the screen with all of the applications. None of my notifications are in the status bar in this screen. Every theme I have ever used has had all notifications in both screens.

Thanks
    10-24-09 09:56 PM
    Just want to say thanks for this theme. I'm using v3 sms & it works perfectly. The fixed menu choices on the bottom are fine with me. I mostly use my hotkeys, so as long as sms is one of the options I'm happy. I really like that all menu icons disappear when I scroll up to the banner. It shows my wallpapers off perfectly

Thanks for sharing and making this available as a free theme!
    10-24-09 11:13 PM
    Great theme. One thing I have noticed...If there is an awaiting notification (email, sms, blackberry message etc) the appropriate icon will be in the status bar area on the main home screen. If I click the blackberry button from the home screen I go to the screen with all of the applications. None of my notifications are in the status bar in this screen. Every theme I have ever used has had all notifications in both screens.

Thanks
    Oops, I'll check that

BR Mio

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 05:26 AM
    for the today screen, the dark backdrop is higher than the actual text.

in the calender when its showing all 7 entries, the 7th entry is not in the backdrop. this is in Precission7 v3 LITE2 (2 icons with today)

i dont know if this is the same for sms/messages/bbm

love the theme!!!
    Last edited by RGunturi; 10-25-09 at 12:29 PM.
    10-25-09 12:24 PM
    Hang in there I'll try to fix that.

BR Mio

10-25-09 04:48 PM
    This is a great theme Mio. Only one problem - I'm now going to have to spend hours trying to find out how to make one like it!
    10-26-09 08:32 AM
    Ever since I downloaded this I am unable to send a text. It just sits there. I do have unlimited everything. I love this app and its great

**nothing a soft reset couldn't fix**

Perfect theme
    Last edited by prettifem4u; 10-26-09 at 09:12 AM. Reason: its working
    10-26-09 08:51 AM
    for the today screen, the dark backdrop is higher than the actual text.

in the calender when its showing all 7 entries, the 7th entry is not in the backdrop. this is in Precission7 v3 LITE2 (2 icons with today)

i dont know if this is the same for sms/messages/bbm

love the theme!!!
    Hi great that You all like it...

I have updated the LITE2 version, could You check if the calendar entries are now in alignment woth the backdrop. You have to re-download it from the first post and reboot your curve.. If the position is OK now, then I�ll update the rest of the LITES as well.

BR Mio
    10-26-09 10:37 AM
    I absolutely love this theme. I've searched for hours and have not found one better. That said, I would pay to have it slightly customized. All I am asking is for some updated battery and signal meters. Something more modern, worthy of a high resolution screen. I am using the full version btw. Here's my screenshot:

Nice weather today, huh?
    Last edited by gregski; 10-26-09 at 01:20 PM.
    10-26-09 11:04 AM
    Hi great that You all like it...

I have updated the LITE2 version, could You check if the calendar entries are now in alignment woth the backdrop. You have to re-download it from the first post and reboot your curve.. If the position is OK now, then I�ll update the rest of the LITES as well.

BR Mio
    perfecto!!!!!!! Another thing I noticed was that the loading arrows in the top right (the up and down arrows when using the internet) are not there for this version
    Last edited by RGunturi; 10-26-09 at 03:50 PM.
    10-26-09 12:20 PM
    Does anybody have problems with calendar entries???

Yesterday I could see only facebook entries but now I can't see anything.
    10-26-09 04:53 PM
    This is lovely! Well done and many thanks!
    10-26-09 09:34 PM
    Does anybody have problems with calendar entries???

Yesterday I could see only facebook entries but now I can't see anything.
    Check your calendar options. You may of changed the view.

10-26-09 10:43 PM
    Great theme,runs really smooth. The best I've used yet.

10-27-09 06:05 AM
    very nice.
    10-27-09 06:23 AM
    Whew about to apply it on my bb right now!
    10-27-09 09:45 PM
    perfecto!!!!!!! Another thing I noticed was that the loading arrows in the top right (the up and down arrows when using the internet) are not there for this version
    OK, I'll check.

BR Mio

10-28-09 12:37 PM
    Awesome theme! My new daily driver! Thanks so much!

10-28-09 01:22 PM
    Updates are up. Re-DL(from first post) +Reboot to get them.

V3 sms: Hopefully the notifications are in place in the apps banner now

LITE Series: The today underlay has been aligned with the today text.

BR Mio

PS: I have removed the bbm version since it did�nt work as I intended. Sorry about that.
    10-28-09 04:19 PM

Thanks
    Just updated and rebooted and this is still the same as before. Btw, other than that a great theme. Thanks.

Last edited by BuddyL; 10-28-09 at 07:31 PM.
    10-28-09 07:22 PM
    Hi
    Thanks for the nice Theme & thoughtful work

would it be easy to combine Sms & Messages (email) to bottom dock? which I would find V useful. Nothing happens when I click Quick Launch has this got to be setup somewhere?

This Theme is another favorite & very clean

Thanks
    Last edited by Smokes205; 10-31-09 at 05:16 PM.
    10-31-09 05:11 PM
    would it be easy to combine Sms & Messages (email) to bottom dock? which I would find V useful.
    There is combined inbox version, the one that has BBM instead of emails on the bottom dock. Version 3.
    Nothing happens when I click Quick Launch has this got to be setup somewhere?
    You need to separately purchase this application.
    11-01-09 09:55 AM
    My bad i thought id already left a comment about this theme already

But seems i didnt so sorry for that

This is the best theme ive come across in along time and one that works great with all of my different wallpapers with no problems at all

Many thanks for sharing this with us

-V.

Varg_Jaeger (Cursed_Again) on Twitter

Portal of Sorrow | MySpace
    11-02-09 06:10 PM
157 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD