Give us a hint.
    It is up for BOLD (9000). Starting the port to Curve/Tour now.........
    10-20-09 04:48 PM
    I really like this but I was wondering if it would be possible to have a v without the user icons becuz I use shortcuts and quicklaunch so I don't have enuff for that first row. I think it looks much cleaner like this:

Yes, in v3 you will have the option to hide the 7 icons leaving the 5 buttons. (But you will also able to hide them all)

BR Mio
    10-20-09 04:51 PM
    Great looking theme! I've been searching for a theme just like this one all day. Thanks! I'm anxious to see newer updated versions. It works great, no lag, very functional.. Keep up the good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 05:25 PM
    One question. I'm not seeing the message preview when I scroll over to the message button. Could it be because I'm running .238?

10-20-09 05:34 PM
    One question. I'm not seeing the message preview when I scroll over to the message button. Could it be because I'm running .238?

It only shows new unread messages (like when You have an red star on your message icon)

BR Mio
    10-21-09 04:31 AM
    UPDATE
    ------------

Version 3 is up. You can find screenshots and OTA in the first post of this thread.

BR Mio
    10-21-09 04:34 AM
    very very nyc, cant wait to get home and download this,
    (posted from work)
    10-21-09 04:37 AM
    Yay awesomeness!! I luv version 3..my lucky # haha

10-21-09 05:45 PM
    Glad You like

Just updated the highlight for the clock selection in the banner (v3). It was a bit hard to see.

Re-DL + Reboot

BR Mio
    10-21-09 05:51 PM
    I'm having a hard time finding anything wrong with this them. Super job. Well laid out and no lag. Outstanding job. Thanks a bunch.

10-21-09 08:16 PM
    I downloaded the new version just posted and now I can't see the clock highlight at all. The top banner is black.

NEVERMIND: had version 2 loaded.

10-21-09 08:32 PM
    AMAZING!!! QL AND Sms & Mms shortcut! I'm lovin' this theme!
    10-21-09 08:52 PM
    I love this theme. I was rockin version 2 for a while and now i'm using version 3 which is even better in my opinion. thanks for sharing this one, i look forward to seeing more of your themes.
    10-22-09 10:47 AM
    reaaalyyyyyy nice theme!!!!!

is there anyway to cuztomize the tabs at the bottom??

i LOVE the hidden dock!!!
    10-22-09 12:52 PM
    reaaalyyyyyy nice theme!!!!!

is there anyway to cuztomize the tabs at the bottom??

i LOVE the hidden dock!!!
    Hi, glad you like it. No the bottom 5 is fixed, sorry. I will however make one with bbm instead of sms.

But who knows what future themes might be able to

BR Mio

10-22-09 01:53 PM
    Hi, glad you like it. No the bottom 5 is fixed, sorry. I will however make one with bbm instead of sms.
    How about leaving SMS and replace the Browser with BBM?
    10-22-09 02:42 PM
    How about leaving SMS and replace the Browser with BBM?
    Pheew, not this time around... Too many versions allready, you will also get a "LITE" version without the 5 buttons below, but still very effective. (The first 2/3 icons will activate a today underlay)

But maybe a good idea for some future stuff, having all 5 "today-able" apps (Calendar, Messages, Messenger, Call Log and SMS/MMS) available in some way.....

BBM Version is up, link is in first post.

BR Mio
    Last edited by mio_BB; 10-22-09 at 04:03 PM.
    10-22-09 03:59 PM
    That's cool. The "hotkeys" work just as well. Also, when using OS 5.0, threaded SMS doesn't allow for messages to show up on the today screen if they're part of a current conversation.

It'll be interesting to see how BBM works on notifications.

10-22-09 04:09 PM
    Navigation has been updated so navigation on sms+bbm version of v3. Up is easier from buttons below. Also You can navigate left and right from within the today area.

Much easier to navigate now

Re-DL + Reboot

BR Mio

For the Curve & Tour I think I found a mistake in previous versions regarding SMS.. (generally for Tour/Curve, I can not test it any way, so I have to rely on feed-back from You)
    10-23-09 05:20 AM
    The new BBM theme has some issues:
    - leaving the calendar, there is a delay in the screen refresh. Looks weird
    - scrolling over BBM icon leaves the BBM application open (which is normal, since it is always running in the background. The issue is that you need to esc out of it.

I'll go back to the SMS version.
    10-23-09 10:25 AM
    The new BBM theme has some issues:
    - leaving the calendar, there is a delay in the screen refresh. Looks weird
    - scrolling over BBM icon leaves the BBM application open (which is normal, since it is always running in the background. The issue is that you need to esc out of it.

I'll go back to the SMS version.
    There is a bug Fixing it now (both sms and bbm version)
    10-23-09 10:44 AM
    There is a bug Fixing it now (both sms and bbm version)
    Bug fixed.

Please Re-DL + Reboot. Sorry about that.

Also I made version LITE1 and LITE0.

For those who are wondering; What�s the point of 4 versions to a theme that is apparently the same.

I made the LITE series
    so You can choose exactly how many and which hidden today applications You want on the home screen.
    Generally it is like P7v3 but without the bottom 5 buttons. Only the "7" dock.

Lite is designed for the first 3 three icons to be today applications (i.e. Calendar, Messages, SMS. Other options would be as I understand it Call Log and Messenger)

It will then bring up the darkened today underlay to help read the text on high contrast or bright wallpapers. And You can scroll up to seelct the entries.
    Regarding Entries, Calendar will always show the next 7 "events" (Not alarms and tasks hopefully it comes in later OS�s) Messages, SMS, Call Log and BBM Will only show New Unread/missed entries, not your 7 newest mails for example.
    Thats just the standard way that the hidden today area works.

Lite2 does it for the first 2 icon.

Lite1 does only for the first icon.

Lite0 has no hidden today support at all (Requested by OS 5.0 users, but I also know of 4.6 users who prefers it like that)

Hope it it helps to understand the background for this theme variant.

BR Mio

BR Mio
    Last edited by mio_BB; 10-23-09 at 04:59 PM.
    10-23-09 11:01 AM
    Love the updates! Great job! And for anybody wondering this theme works perfectly with the latest 8900 OS leak version .314.

10-23-09 09:55 PM
    thanks man is pretty nice i like it good job
    10-24-09 12:08 AM
    Hi there!

First I'd love to say you have an AWESOME theme there. Seriously, it's amazing. Kudos for the idea!

I especially love the last version, I think it's your best work so far!

I noticed one small problem with the theme though, so I wanted to let you know. I use weather app with GPS and radar, and when I put that in the weather slot, the temperature badge doesn't show completely - little circle gets cut off, like this:

Also, I noticed that right when I scroll to BBM button - it opens on it's own. I don't have to click like on every other icon. It's not a problem when that's the app I'm trying to access, but often it isn't so one has to exit BBM and go back to scrolling - same thing happens when you scroll back from left to right. Okay, ignore this, I just saw you fixed it.

As for the problem you have with SMS/Messages/Messenger combined/sparated all all diferent wishes people have - I would suggest a different approach:

Instead of insisting that you create Messages/Messenger button at the very bottom - why not remove Messages from the bottom dock all together?! Put other apps there and let people choose themselves how they'll handle messages in the upper icons. There's plenty of place to do that!

I would suggest for the bottom 5 apps:

Contacts - Calendar - Browser - Media - Camera

These are all apps people often use, and by removing messages all together you will cut down the number of different versions you have and make your own life easier later because there will be less themes to update

I would suggest removing "lite" version and all different variants and leaving normal version with 3 options:
    1 - No shaded area on any of the apps, no preview on messages, sms, calendar
    2 - 2 shaded areas [for people that use Combined Messages and Calendar: shaded icon number 2 (after the weather app) and Calendar in the bottom dock]
    3 - 3 shaded areas [for people that use Separated Messages and Calendar: shaded icon number 2 & 3 (after the weather app) and Calendar in the bottom dock]

I think this would simplify things both for you as a developer and for users, because atm you are offering 6 different versions of v3 theme.

Personally, I'd LOVE to use the first version I suggested, with no previews, that's why I'm suggesting that one too.
    Last edited by Ivy411; 10-24-09 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Took me too long to write this post.
    10-24-09 03:59 AM
157 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD