Would you consider porting Version 1? All of the versions are nice. Using version 3 now.
    11-04-09 04:37 PM
    Good job on this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 10:01 PM
    Did you ever figure out how to get the notifications on the app screen? If not no problem. Still a great theme.

11-08-09 06:50 PM
    thanks soooooooooooooo much for sharing this for free!!! it's an really AWESOME theme, definitely in my top 3.
    11-09-09 10:45 AM
    Hello - I am unable to download theme via the links on the first post. Here is the message I receive after about 50% through OTA download via BB browser w/ OS 4.6.1.231

907 Invalid COD HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

Any idea on how to download theme to my phone? Thanks in advance!!

-Crackberry Newbie
    11-09-09 03:34 PM
    Nevermind - It works now!!
    11-09-09 05:58 PM
    Hey, downloaded it for my 8900 but somethings wrong with my message amd sms tabs. When I get a message or sms. It doesn't preview the message when I scroll over the tabs, on the overlay. Thanks

11-10-09 12:05 PM
    Love this theme. Its pretty sick but I was wondering if there's any way to make it so that the box that pops up would only pop up when there's a message or something instead of whenever you scroll over it....?
    Thanks

11-10-09 04:32 PM
    Love this theme. Its pretty sick but I was wondering if there's any way to make it so that the box that pops up would only pop up when there's a message or something instead of whenever you scroll over it....?
    Thanks

There's an app for that. :-). I think its called notify but I'm sure somebody will remember it better than I did.

11-10-09 07:39 PM
    Wicked theme! Thanks!!
    11-12-09 01:13 PM
    OTA Links doesn't work?????
    11-14-09 01:59 PM
    Thanks

Sorry, no. That would be cool though
    11-14-09 05:03 PM
    +1. Have you been able to fix the links?

11-14-09 05:26 PM
    No, how i can do that?
    11-15-09 04:19 AM
    No, how i can do that?
    Sorry, I was saying I had the same problem and can the developer fix the link and it has been.

Last edited by BuddyL; 11-15-09 at 12:45 PM.
    11-15-09 12:36 PM
    +1. Have you been able to fix the links?
    No, how i can do that?
    Sorry, I was saying I had the same problem and can the developer fix the link...

Ha ha - This whole exchange cracked me up!!

No disrespect guys - but this is a classic case of how easily things can be misinterpreted on the internet .

11-15-09 01:07 PM
    Ha ha - This whole exchange cracked me up!!

No disrespect guys - but this is a classic case of how easily things can be misinterpreted on the internet .

Its my fault. I should of phrased it better. However, the link is fixed and that's all that counts.

11-15-09 03:08 PM
    OTA Links are not working for me.
    11-17-09 07:26 AM
    Link is down...
    11-17-09 10:43 AM
    i love this theme thanks alot
    11-17-09 11:39 AM
    Link is down
    11-17-09 11:52 AM
    Screen shot?
    11-17-09 11:59 AM
    It is always sad to say to say goodbye. But even though i would love to stay and do a lot of fun stuff with the new creator and all, I�ve been blocked by IT-Policy to install 3rd apps on my BB. That includes themes. Nothing I can about it and it not possible for me to test the themes I do, so in fact I can't make them anymore......

But Hey! It was really fun as long as it lasted and I want to thank everybody who has taken the time to share their thoughts about by theme with the community. And if my small contribution has in any way pushed other developers to raise the bar, then my secondary objective was clearly a success. (Primary was realized with making v3)

Before my final words I want thank other Themers for great inspiration, I can�t name them all But; Ely, Cavingan, Tito, Jas0ns and Red comes to mind.. THANKS.

Last of all i�ve realized the that fr'''&%�#/ OTA hosting, while being free, is far from stable. SO, ive attached a ZIP with most of my versions of the theme . I trust You NOT to re-post them anywhere else!!

To install from zip unpack all files and move them to the BB memorycard. When in the media app (first screen) press BB-key and select explore. Go to the theme folder and locate the .jad file (it is the smallest). Click it and install like from OTA

Have Fun, I�ll miss You all and still check in from time to time....
    11-18-09 05:53 PM
    It is always sad to say to say goodbye. But even though i would love to stay and do a lot of fun stuff with the new creator and all, I�ve been blocked by IT-Policy to install 3rd apps on my BB. That includes themes. Nothing I can about it and it not possible for me to test the themes I do, so in fact I can't make them anymore......

But Hey! It was really fun as long as it lasted and I want to thank everybody who has taken the time to share their thoughts about by theme with the community. And if my small contribution has in any way pushed other developers to raise the bar, then my secondary objective was clearly a success. (Primary was realized with making v3)

Before my final words I want thank other Themers for great inspiration, I can�t name them all But; Ely, Cavingan, Tito, Jas0ns and Red comes to mind.. THANKS.

Last of all i�ve realized the that fr'''&%�#/ OTA hosting, while being free, is far from stable. SO, ive attached a ZIP with most of my versions of the theme . I trust You NOT to re-post them anywhere else!!

To install from zip unpack all files and move them to the BB memorycard. When in the media app (first screen) press BB-key and select explore. Go to the theme folder and locate the .jad file (it is the smallest). Click it and install like from OTA

Have Fun, I�ll miss You all and still check in from time to time....
    it's so sad to hear that... i really loved your themes. and hope you can export it to theme builder 5.0 to have transitions effect... if only you could do that, it would be the most excellent themes.
    thanks for your contribution anyways...
    11-18-09 11:00 PM
    Really love your themes. Hope U all well in future.
    11-19-09 07:44 AM
157 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD