Hello!!

Who said girls can't be tech geeks too? I love Tux the linux penguin, but I don't use the Linux system. But I did include him in this theme

I just got done working on these icons for my collab theme and I loved them so much I wanted to release just a single theme using them before the cooler theme comes!

Thanks to Cami for supplying the glass icon backing! I made these all from scratch! It took a few hours.. Each icon is made with the icon backing, a little icon and words! The icons look tech-ish to me, so that's the reason for this name of this theme.

I will not convert this theme to any other OS's or devices! I will also not do any other colors. Pink is it! Enjoy ladies!!

Specs:
    1. User definable mini-icons - 8 of them! - Even your 3rd party icons will sit on glass!!
    2. ALL ICONS HAVE BEEN SKINNED!
    3. Font is called "Jolly"
    4. User defined font in SMS/BBM/Messages
    5. PINK font color
    6. Grey and Pink color scheme
    7. Tux the Linux penguin icon focus
    8. Hotkeys: $ for SMS/MMS, spacebar for QuickLaunch, z for profiles
    9. NEW battery meter! I added the percentage on it!
    10. Hidden Today - 8 entries
    11. NO status text b/c all icons have words and 3rd party apps are self-explanatory.

Navigation:
    1. Icons 2-8 scroll up to hidden today.
    2. Icon 1 scrolls up to the top left hand corner of your screen. A little tux will appear and he will open "Options". Scroll down to get back to icon 1!

OTA DOWNLOAD!!

Do a battery pull after installation to ensure the theme runs smoothly!!

Thanks & Enjoy!

Feedback is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by rgarling; 06-28-10 at 12:16 AM.
    06-10-10 03:49 AM
    DL'd this and I'm loving it! I'm a sucker for something pink-y with cute notifiers (super cute stars btw!!!). Loving ur work, I was having trouble finding a theme I liked better than ur pink droid one!!! Great job!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 07:11 PM
    Wow, thank you!! That means a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-10 01:16 AM
    Making one for the boys? How does the theme handle 3rd party apps with the glass look? is it an underlay? Any hotkeys for clock and connections and weather icon plans?
    06-11-10 04:11 PM
    Making one for the boys? How does the theme handle 3rd party apps with the glass look? is it an underlay? Any hotkeys for clock and connections and weather icon plans?

As in my original post: all icons sit on a glass underlay. Even the 3rd party ones

No clock or connections hotkeys.

No weather slot since there are 8 icons on the homescreen.

I'm doing a grey one for the boys!
    06-11-10 04:18 PM
    My theme OTAs are down until further notice. I am switching theme hosts and need to transfer all my themes. Please be patient! I will notify when they are back up.
    06-24-10 03:33 AM
    Can't wait till this is back up..it looks great. You did a great job!!
    06-24-10 09:02 PM
    OTAs are back up for this theme!!
    06-28-10 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD