01-29-10 04:21 AM
42 12
tools
    ok. actually no idea how to fix this. but one day you will update to os5 i guess
    01-18-10 06:46 AM
    Maybe on the next BB, somewhere in October...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 07:53 AM
    i have a strange problem right now - i cant open my .thm files any more, which is a reported bug in theme builder 5, so maybe i wont be able to do changes any more.. this sucks
    That sucks indeed. If you need to start over, could you maybe take a look at the attached screenshots? The layout you are using much resembles the layout of the Windows Mobile device I used before I got my BB. They were not the prettiest in terms of graphics, but quite usable. Maybe you could include some of it in your theme.
    Last edited by kinderenh; 01-18-10 at 09:40 AM.
    01-18-10 09:00 AM
    i definitely wont start over
    01-18-10 10:27 AM
    nice theme id love a weather slot
    01-18-10 10:52 AM
    Nice theme...however would be nice if the app screen chg'd when the homescreen wall changes...and if the call screen could be different.

thanks again
    01-18-10 12:03 PM
    Have you thought about makeing one with the screen transitions for the 5.0 users?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 12:41 PM
    afaik in os5 themes you generally cannot change the application screen wallpaper.

i really understand you, it is just impossible to make a theme everyone likes, thats why i started making themes myself - even in themes i really liked there were one or two things i disliked, so in the end i didnt use them.

if i had more time for this i could modify this theme all day long, removing the today screen, adding the date, a weather slot, changing the call screen..
    but unfortunately (huh?) i have a job and a life and theming takes time. so i will just continue to share my self made themes, like them or not, but i will not change them radically. i hope thats ok
    01-18-10 12:41 PM
    I know im asking for a lot but..... any chance at a version for the tour???
    01-18-10 12:55 PM
    I know im asking for a lot but..... any chance at a version for the tour???
    If you are running OS5.0 on your Tour, this theme will work great for you!
    01-19-10 09:49 AM
    This is off topic but .......tuh tuh tuh TOUR! this is awesome funny JR Rider. i like it. I prob gunna say that all day now when i see someone with the Tour
    01-19-10 12:37 PM
    This is off topic but .......tuh tuh tuh TOUR! this is awesome funny JR Rider. i like it. I prob gunna say that all day now when i see someone with the Tour
    LOL!! I stole it from some random poster on BoyGeniusReport who would post only that.....

On another note, is there anyway for there to be more notifications in the notification bar. Right now it seems that there is only space for 2. Either way this is a great theme and I love the notification icons!!
    01-19-10 02:45 PM
    love the thee were did you get your icons fom?
    01-19-10 04:01 PM
    Nice theme...however would be nice if the app/icon screen chg'd when the homescreen wall changes...and if the call screen could be different.

thanks again

i second this request, I'm still using mania cause i luv that wallpaper

Thanks
    01-19-10 08:49 PM
    NEW VERSIONS are up:

i made a more neutral version called Paranoid Android Pro

and there's a wallpaper edition of it.

both for os4 and os5, OTA in my first post.

01-29-10 03:14 AM
    I still like this theme a lot, so I have tried out the 4.6 Pro version. The message notification bug has not gone, but I think that is a OS 4.6 issue, it also occurs in other themes.

The original wallpaper has gone, that is really a pity, any chance you could share it?
    01-29-10 04:11 AM
    both wallpapers:
    01-29-10 04:21 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD