07-24-11 04:24 AM
40 12
tools
    Love It!! Only minor issue is the "M" from the time (am or pm) is too large and gets cut off when the time gets to 10:00 AM or PM. Earlier times with 3 numbers are fine. Nice job.
    10-25-10 11:24 AM
    oh ok, i have my clock on 24hr so i never noticed that little glitch, should be easy to fix though. will fix it in the next update.
    10-25-10 12:00 PM
    All OTA's are giving a 403 Forbidden for me?
    10-26-10 12:35 PM
    apparently there have been some hosting problems with MYBBOTA.COM which is where i host my stuff, should be back up again now...?
    10-26-10 04:00 PM
    Hi Boggster,

Thanks for your quick reply. I just tried them again and got the 403 Forbidden still?
    10-26-10 04:40 PM
    Great theme. Look forward to the hidden today and customizable icons at the bottom. Great job. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 01:01 PM
    Thanks man, yeah, the hidden today feature is already in the latest version and i actually don't plan on making a version with customisable bottom icons as i tried this for a while and found it to be very annoying. I think if there's anything i'm going to do to improve it it's the visuals, i am a terrible designer when it comes to graphics and i don't have very good programs to do this so as it is it still looks kind of amateurish.
    11-04-10 02:01 AM
    downloading it right now..will i be able to change the wallpaper?

edit: i love it!do you have any wallpapers to go with this theme?its awesome!thanks a lot!
    Last edited by angie314; 11-04-10 at 04:51 PM.
    11-04-10 04:48 PM
    I am very new to the crackberry world...Plz tell me how I can get OS 6 on my Blackberry 8900
    11-11-10 01:44 PM

edit: i love it!do you have any wallpapers to go with this theme?its awesome!thanks a lot!
    nope, no wallpapers i'm afraid, making things that are pretty is not really my forte, that's why all my themes are free at present. I am only good at actually making themes that are functional and look acceptable, but not stunning. You can feel free to find any wallpaper you want though and change it as often as you like. Glad you like it though, I use it myself! 8900 all the way! (well, until i get the money for a 9780)

I am very new to the crackberry world...Plz tell me how I can get OS 6 on my Blackberry 8900
    Yeah, OS6 on the 8900 is not going to happen i'm afraid. we will never see a an official release of it, and apparently, even if someone figured out how to "port" it over to the 8900, it would be considered to be reverse engineering, and therefore illegal... so.... it's not going to happen. We are going to just have to make do with themes that look more or less like OS6. for the time being. If you want this theme, which sort of looks a bit like OS6, then all you need to do is follow the OTA link on the first page from your blackberry browser, it will take you to a page to download it straight to your bb. hope that helps.
    11-11-10 03:16 PM

only just noticed but do you have a pearl flip?! does it work on that thing? it's designed for 8900!
    11-11-10 03:17 PM
    I love this theme, but would it be possible to make it so that the time, battery bar, and signal bar would not be selectable? I like flicking my trackball to the top for easy access of the top bar and this is preventing me from being lazy me. Just seems a bit cluttered since if you want all those features you can just click the bb menu button.

Ps, if you're not going to allow the customizable buttons at the bottom, maybe allow a theme without the buttons?

Just my two cents, nice theme !
    Last edited by 1mangoo; 11-15-10 at 01:45 AM.
    11-15-10 01:39 AM
    Can we a have a copy for os 4.6.1 plz....
    11-16-10 01:07 PM
    thx alot dude
    02-11-11 07:56 AM
    great theme..thx
    07-24-11 04:24 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD