MultiBB allows you to easily and quickly access things you use most often on your BlackBerry. The home screen allows you to arrow through a weather slot, time, messages, profile, calendar and connections. This theme also features a custom large battery on the home screen for an easy visual on how much battery life you have left.

The home screen also features a 4 user defined icon dock which is hideable, simply by pressing your escape key. Use the spacebar to bring the dock back again.

MultiBB also features transparent menus and dialogs, custom focus icons and selection images, along with hot keys for easy access to profiles, facebook and SMS/MMS.

• Easy access to messages, a weather slot, time, connections, profiles and calendar on the home screen
    • Hideable home screen 4 icon dock
    • Original custom made large battery
    • OS6 Icons
    • Custom focus icons
    • Hotkeys, including (0 - Profiles) (f - Facebook) ($ - SMS/MMS)

Requirements & Supported Devices:

OS 5.0 required. Supports 480 x 360 devices 8900, 8910, 8930, 9630, 9650, 9700.

Thanks & Appreciation to:

Theme My Berry for hosting TheIgster themes!

Download OTA

Download OTA (Hidden Today)

If you like this theme, please post comments and screen shots if you change the wallpaper. Feedback for free themes is really appreciated. Feel free to donate if you like and use this theme as well.

Donate Now

Last edited by TheIgster; 11-22-10 at 01:20 AM.
    darius99 likes this.
    11-20-10 01:06 AM
    Heading to download..looks great!!

downloaded it and it is great...the date is cut off though and you know I love hidden today..but maybe I can survive because I like it!!
    Last edited by melandcleve; 11-20-10 at 08:05 AM. Reason: added more info
    11-20-10 07:48 AM
    Yeah, the date is cut off. Updated to v1.1 to fix date cut off. I can perhaps add a hidden today, not sure...

Kind of sucks these days with free themes though...a lot of work went into this one (in PhotoShop alone) and not much in the way of responses about it or people posting their screen shots or anything.
    Last edited by TheIgster; 11-20-10 at 11:11 AM.
    11-20-10 11:00 AM
    I appreciate it..I know I'm just one person...lol..and for this theme I could maybe give up the hidden today because I love this theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 08:44 PM
    Updated first post with link to hidden today version.
    11-22-10 01:20 AM
    Woke up to hidden today...I love it!!!!!!!!!!! This theme is gorgeous and runs fast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 08:21 AM
    LOL...glad you're happy. Enjoy.
    11-22-10 10:41 AM
    This an excellent looking theme IMO. I'm sorry I don't have my 8900 anymore (android got to me). I probably installed over 50 themes from this forum back in the day. One comment: the battery thing might be too big, but I like the icon. All the icons are good. It never ceased to amaze me how many people put so much work into 8900 themes. I had a Pearl and there was zero for that phone.
    11-23-10 12:44 PM
    Cool theme man. thanks for this.
    11-25-10 05:10 PM
    This an excellent looking theme IMO. I'm sorry I don't have my 8900 anymore (android got to me). I probably installed over 50 themes from this forum back in the day. One comment: the battery thing might be too big, but I like the icon. All the icons are good. It never ceased to amaze me how many people put so much work into 8900 themes. I had a Pearl and there was zero for that phone.
    Well, to be fair, this theme works on all devices that have a 480 x 360 display and 8900's simply fall into that category. Wasn't specifically made for an 8900.

Ad the battery is big because many of us are getting older and it's harder to see. I personally wanted a nice BIG battery and this is one I created for that purpose alone. Seemed to fit well in this theme.

Cool theme man. thanks for this.
    Thanks. Glad you like it.
    11-25-10 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD