• Large Home Screen Clock
    • OS6 Icons
    • Custom Focus Icons
    • Home Screen Weather Dock
    • Hotkeys, including (0 - Profiles) (f - Facebook) ($ - SMS/MMS) (space - QuickLaunch)

Requirements & Supported Devices:

OS 5.0 required. Supports 480 x 360 devices 8900, 8910, 8930, 9630, 9650, 9700.

Thanks & Appreciation to:

Theme My Berry for hosting TheIgster themes!

Download OTA

If you like this theme, please post comments and screen shots if you change the wallpaper. Feedback for free themes is really appreciated. Feel free to donate if you like and use this theme as well.

Donate Now

09-23-10 04:43 PM
    Why post a theme in this forum that don't work for this device???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-10 09:05 PM

I worked for me on my 8900 os5. I like the theme. Nice and simple. Only problem I have is the icons are hard to see against the white in the wallpaper on the application screen.

09-23-10 10:37 PM
    All my themes work on the 8900. As stated in the requirements, OS 5.0 is required, but other than that, it will work on the 8900 without issue.
    09-23-10 11:48 PM
    Only problem I have is the icons are hard to see against the white in the wallpaper on the application screen.
    There are a couple of icons in the top left corner that I thought might be an issue, but even my older eyes could make them out. Plus you do have the text down on the bottom of the app screen to tell you which icon you are on if that doesn't work for you.
    09-23-10 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD