Go get it before its gone.

Clarion is a clean, slick and snappy theme with a flavor of futurism that will look great on any BlackBerry device.

You will have icons galore - 10-12 customizable icons with a quick preview Today area and a weather slot. The Phone, Messages and Calendar apps are locked and easily accessible from the top ribbon when you need to check notifications fast.

Since the beautiful display colors and icons are taking care of your interface, you won�t be able to change the wallpaper. Don�t worry, you won�t want to change it.
    BlackBerry Themes - Elecite
    03-05-10 07:52 AM
    great theme!!thanx
    03-05-10 08:39 AM
    Thank you soooo much.... This is SWEET !!!
    03-05-10 09:34 AM
    Excellent looking theme..is there an OTA link?..I'm not finding it on elecite

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 09:43 AM
    Excellent looking theme..is there an OTA link?..I'm not finding it on elecite

click the link in the 1st post and it takes you right to the theme you have to add to cart and fill in info and they'll email you the ota link.
    03-05-10 10:21 AM
    I completed the online form using my pc over an hour ago with my name, address, email etc...
    But....I did not receive the link yet like the confirmation said in 15 minutes....guess I will just wait.
    Maybe there is a big run to get this free Excite theme

****update****GOT IT....Thx sooo much
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 03-05-10 at 11:21 AM.
    03-05-10 11:08 AM
    Yeah the link can only be clicked using a computer.. your bb browser wont do it.
    03-05-10 11:11 AM
    Thanks for informing us. Just waiting on the download link.
    03-05-10 02:40 PM
    ^ lol. Since there can only be one clarion... Lol

03-05-10 03:33 PM
    ^ lol. Since there can only be one clarion... Lol

nah its a respect in the business - you look to see if someone has that name, if not take it... just comes down to good business structure...
    03-05-10 03:44 PM
    Well since they're both paid themes then I see ur point. If they're free, who cares. I have many themes that I thought were original names until a quick google search told me otherwise. It matters little since its just a hobby and they're free, no way near a business.

03-05-10 03:51 PM
    Thanks for informing us. Just waiting on the download link.
    Still waiting.
    03-05-10 03:53 PM
    Thank You Elecite!
    03-05-10 04:34 PM
    Actually you can download it right to your phone if you use the Opera browser. . It takes a bit, but it works.

Yeah the link can only be clicked using a computer.. your bb browser wont do it.
    03-05-10 06:22 PM
    Finally got the download link. Installed, pulled battery, and am really enjoying it. Thanks!
    03-05-10 08:01 PM
    I thought this theme was available for the storm but whenever i try to download it, it won't let me
    03-12-10 03:24 PM
    I tried it free the day it was put up. Looks nice but when the cursor is highlighting the homescreen icon there's no icon name showing up. The icons aren't stock so I couldn't tell what was what. On the menu screen the app's name shows but not on the homescreen. That's why I couldn't use it. The stuff looks very nice though.
    03-12-10 05:24 PM
    I've been using the Clarion theme for a few weeks now, really impressed, I've got quite an arsenal of themes to be honest, usually switching once a week or so, but with the Clarion theme, I haven't swapped it out for anything else. The transitions are smooth and quick, the fonts are easy to read, and the icons are lush. The usability of the theme itself works nicely with what I use my phone for, had the bottom dock full of my net apps (browser, Facebook, UberTwitter and such), and the top dock with things like contacts, memopad, media and the like. The only downside I could find is that if you have your weather app at the top, it doesn't give you the temp/high/low, you only have the icon. I got round this by having Profiles at the top, and WeatherBug at bottom left on the app screen. All in all, I'd say 9/10 over all =)

03-26-10 05:33 AM
    I tried it free the day it was put up. Looks nice but when the cursor is highlighting the homescreen icon there's no icon name showing up. The icons aren't stock so I couldn't tell what was what. On the menu screen the app's name shows but not on the homescreen. That's why I couldn't use it. The stuff looks very nice though.

That is the way most of Elecite's themes are. They look good in pictures, but aren't very user friendly.
    03-26-10 12:34 PM
    Thanks for the info and link!
    03-26-10 04:51 PM
    thanks.. great theme
    03-26-10 05:25 PM
    I see that there are a few tour users downloading this theme. I know I can use 8900 themes, but when I added this theme to my cart, it said it was incompatible - I had logged in with my user name and it is stored that I have a Tour. I am going to try and get it anyway, hoping it works.
    03-26-10 06:19 PM
    Go get it before its gone.

BlackBerry Themes - Elecite
    07-19-13 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD