Well, here it is, my first theme of 2010.. I haven't been into making themes much anymore, but I was pretty bored last night and came up with this.

This theme comes with a Weather slot and a Non weather version for OS 4.6 and 5.0

It uses mostly droid icons, with a few stock ones as well.

Tell me what you think!

known issues
    *The icon tabs and icon focus underlay images are sometimes covered up by icons that are too big; I will have to look into it later, unless there's another themer out there who wants to take a shot at it.

*Fonts are a little small, not sure if I will change this or not depending on feedback.

---------------------------------------
    UPDATES
    3/29/10
    - v1.3 uploaded
    *Updated fonts in the message screen, menus, and dialogue boxes.
    *Updated the message list icons, blends in better with the theme, rather than blue icons.

UPDATES
    3/26/10
    - v1.2 uploaded
    *Fixed navigation issues

3/26/10
    - v1.1 uploaded
    *Includes QuickLaunch hotkey = "spacebar"
    *Added custom Clock and Options buttons on the homescreen

3/26/10
    - v1.0

---------------------------------------

DroidRage OTA:
    OS 4.6 - DroidRage
    OS 5.0 - DroidRage

DroidRage (Weather) WeatherSlot OTA:
    OS 4.6 - DroidRage (Weather)
    OS 5.0 - DroidRage (Weather)

Donations:
    if you would like to donate for any of the themes or theme files I provide for free, please click here
    Last edited by antonskraze; 03-29-10 at 07:49 PM.
    03-26-10 02:12 PM
    Does this theme have hidden today? Does it have any buttons in the banner by any chance? Looks really nice. Thanks for sharing your work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 03:45 PM
    Yeah, if you have your messages or calendar icon on the today area, it will show up to 8 entries.

There are no buttons in the banner except for the profiles button, for now.

I will most likely get into some SVG work with this theme if I have a good response on this theme.
    03-26-10 04:01 PM
    That sounds good. I'm going to DL now I like the way it looks. Clickable clock button is my favorite thing. For some reason It just makes any theme better. Nice work hopefully there will be updates in the future

03-26-10 04:10 PM
    DLing now, options for the various status entries are cool. Also QL - spacebar is nice too for those like me who use. Great work antonskraze!
    03-26-10 04:46 PM
    Alright, I just went ahead and did a quick little update for the theme.

I included the QuickLaunch hotkey, which is spacebar.. also added 2 buttons for the Clock and the Battery icon-(goes to options, as I dont see where I can choose the 'status' option to use)
    Last edited by antonskraze; 03-26-10 at 07:29 PM.
    03-26-10 07:24 PM
    Ok I screwed up the navigation on the weather version, so I just exported it all again, problem should be fixed.
    03-26-10 07:53 PM
    I really like this theme. However, is there any way that you could make the font uniform throughout the theme? For instance on the homescreen, you have that nice clean font. When I open up messages, sms/mms, options, etc., there appears to be a times new roman looking font. Just saying that it would look a lot better with the font the same throughout the theme.

I really like the icons that you did and the focus icon. Really nice touch how it flashes like that. Color scheme is great as well. Thanks for sharing!
    03-27-10 08:09 AM
    sure ill look into that tomorrow
    03-29-10 12:35 AM
    icons look choppy on edges.
    03-29-10 08:58 AM
    icons look choppy on edges.
    Care to explain a little more?

the icons look fine on my phone.
    03-29-10 05:53 PM
    Alright, I just uploaded a new version of the theme, I included the font update and a few other stuff that i will list in the main post !
    03-29-10 07:47 PM
    Alright, I just uploaded a new version of the theme, I included the font update and a few other stuff that i will list in the main post !
    Perfect! Looks great man, thanks a lot for the updates.
    03-29-10 08:13 PM
    not a prob, thanks for noticing the font issue. It does look a lot nicer now =]
    03-29-10 08:55 PM
    Great theme. Thank you for sharing. I've been using it for a few days now.

03-30-10 08:50 AM
    Hidden today version possible? Thx...
    03-30-10 10:05 AM
    Hidden today version possible? Thx...
    it is a hidden today theme...
    03-30-10 10:56 AM
    I'm likin the theme overall. its pretty slow but I havnt tried a batt pull... I would like to see some consintency with the icons. Some are 3d/coloured , some are monochrome/flat. And some folder icons for 5.0 would be nice too. Other than the icons, the theme is great. No font issues or tab overlaps for me.

03-31-10 11:50 AM
    I have this one on my phone right now. I love the slick design and the weather slot! Great job!!

04-01-10 08:58 AM
    hey thanks =]
    04-05-10 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD