- Transparent menus
    - New notification icons, hover icons, and more
    - Buttons redesigned
    - Extremely minimalistic overlay to allow the wallpaper to be visible

... and much more, download and see!

Download

OTA LINK FOR 9700 OS 5.0 WITH TRANSITIONS - http://bit.ly/dimensionfinal

Thanks to...

sjbarag - For testing and providing detailed feedback. Without his help this theme would not be where it is now.
    wellplayedwill - Again, for providing good feedback which I was able to improve the theme with.
    Alex - For... being there, I guess!

Cheers!
    03-16-10 09:07 AM
    Downloaded....looks great, runs smooth. Love the color scheme and transitions, the menus, etc. The only thing is the call screens arent working on the 8900. It goes to the blue stock screen. Any chance of a port over for 8900 5.0?? Other than that it looks very very nice
    03-16-10 09:52 AM
    will it work for 4.7 OS
    03-16-10 10:02 AM
    The only thing is the call screens arent working on the 8900. It goes to the blue stock screen.
    I can confirm this, Asad (at least on the last beta you pushed out - I assume there weren't any changes since then?). I totally missed this one during testing, although I tend to never pay much attention to the call screen, and the blue doesn't look horrible. The banner bug is present, although from what I understand there isn't much that can be done about that. Sorry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 10:36 AM
    I'm aware of the banner bug, not of the call screen though.

I'll try and get a version out specifically for the 8900. Thanks for the good words guys.

03-16-10 12:15 PM
    Love the dots as indicators....would you be willing to throw in a Hidden Today and Weather slot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD