Theme name: DBfluorescence
    Theme author: fatboy97
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 OS 5.0

First, this theme is FREE!!! Second, it is a Today theme. The today and message information will show up in between the two columns of icons.

I've gotten permission from the owner of this artwork. The background image was made by Ryan Bliss at Digital Blasphemy 3D Wallpaper using Digital Blasphemy: Fluorescence (2009)

Go to PimpMyBerry.com, and use the OTA link in the first Post.

01-31-10 04:38 PM
    That theme is sick... You really did a good job.... Thanks man
    02-04-10 09:20 PM
    I'm gonna try it and see dude. And thanks for creating it!
    02-04-10 09:55 PM
    This is an excellent looking simple minimalist theme, and I like it. For one thing everything is easy to see, which when you're dealing with an 8900 screen, is a good thing. One of my pet theme peeves is icons that are too small or font that's a strain to see. Not so here. Second, it's easy to tell what icon's highlighted. No more rolling the ball to see what icon bounces. Don't even need any icon I.D. with this. Third, that mushroomy thing on the homescreen is very cool with the color and lighting. I wouldn't think of using my own wallpaper here. Nice job with this. Thanks
    02-05-10 02:54 PM
    thanks share
    02-09-10 10:53 AM
    Glad you all are enjoying this new theme. When I told Ryan Bliss about the new design he really liked it.
    02-13-10 05:04 PM
    It still kicks serious but*. I like it.
    02-13-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD