Title: Stock Weather Plus
    Creator: Me
    Cost: FREE
    Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Curve 8900 Theme: Stock Weather Today

For Stock Weather Today I stuck to the stock look as much as possible, but also added a few very useful enhancements:

-The icon in the top left is your 7th icon from your main applications screen and is intended to be used for your Weather app.
    -If you select the Time/Date area it will open your Clock.
    -I added a Today area with your 2 upcoming appointments and 2 new messages.

Note: If you don't have a weather application yet I recommend WeatherEye. You can download WeatherEye for free direct to your Blackberry at: http://blackberry.theweathernetwork.com/

Here are some screenshots:

Also be sure to check out all of my other FREE themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    05-26-09 02:20 AM
    Looks great - but the download file on your blogsite doesn't seem to be working.

Cheers,
    Martin
    05-26-09 04:55 AM
    Looks great - but the download file on your blogsite doesn't seem to be working.

Cheers,
    Martin
    It is working. It works for me and I can see that a bunch of people have downloaded it already.

What is the problem you are having?
    05-26-09 04:57 AM
    The download just hangs and eventually times out. It's possible that my work firewall is blocking access to rapidshare - I'll investigate...

Thanks for the quick reply!
    05-26-09 04:59 AM
    The download just hangs and eventually times out. It's possible that my work firewall is blocking access to rapidshare - I'll investigate...

Thanks for the quick reply!
    No problem. Good luck.
    05-26-09 05:01 AM
    this theme looks awesome! but i wish i could just download it straight through my BB...
    05-26-09 12:25 PM
    this theme looks awesome! but i wish i could just download it straight through my BB...
    Ya me too. If you can give me a free and easy way to host it for OTA downloads I will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 12:38 PM
    I also tried to DL the app says my OS is below 4.1 and isn't supported

05-26-09 12:55 PM
    I also tried to DL the app says my OS is below 4.1 and isn't supported

This theme is for the Curve 8900 only.

05-26-09 12:59 PM
    Well I managed to download it after my initial probs and I have to say - with a slight change to a darker wallpaper to increase the contrast - it's now my theme of choice! Many thanks!

One possible slight bug - it doesn't always seem to show the BB Msgr alert icon on the home screen when a new message comes in - but this could be a Plazmic buglet.

One last request/suggestion... How about a version with a hidden bottom dock animation instead of the bouncing icons? This would allow you to get another calendar + messages line in on the 'Today' view?

Thanks again,
    Martin
    05-29-09 12:17 PM
    Well I managed to download it after my initial probs and I have to say - with a slight change to a darker wallpaper to increase the contrast - it's now my theme of choice! Many thanks!

One possible slight bug - it doesn't always seem to show the BB Msgr alert icon on the home screen when a new message comes in - but this could be a Plazmic buglet.

One last request/suggestion... How about a version with a hidden bottom dock animation instead of the bouncing icons? This would allow you to get another calendar + messages line in on the 'Today' view?

Thanks again,
    Martin
    Nice, 'm glad you got it, and I'm glad you like it.

I just double checked and I definitely do always get the BBM icon. I have no idea what would cause that issue ...oh wait I think I do. The notification area only has room for 3 alerts at a time. So if you already have an Email, a FB alert and a missed call then the icon for BBM won't show up until you clear one of the other alerts. If that when you don't get it, when you already have a few other alerts?

Unfortunately the hidden dock area actually comes up Under any other today screen items, so if you had calendar items in that area you would still see them over top of the dock when it pops up. So a hidden dock doesn't give you any extra space at all.
    05-29-09 12:40 PM
    D Mac:

As an 8900 user for a few weeks now, I have yet to find a theme that I like better than this one. Thank you so much for creating it and sharing.

One little thing I just noticed: There is no Missed Call Icon on the home screen. Any chance you could add that?
    07-07-09 10:52 AM
    looks great, about to download it now. Only question/request, do you plan to make a calendar only version?
    07-07-09 11:09 AM
    you can try to get mrtolles to host it for you just send him a pm

Ya me too. If you can give me a free and easy way to host it for OTA downloads I will.

07-07-09 01:03 PM
    D Mac:

As an 8900 user for a few weeks now, I have yet to find a theme that I like better than this one. Thank you so much for creating it and sharing.

One little thing I just noticed: There is no Missed Call Icon on the home screen. Any chance you could add that?
    I feel stupid now...

I was mistaken when I said there is no Missed Call Icon on the home screen. Turns out I was confused because the Missed Call Indicator, apparently, was not being displayed on my homescreen banner because it was getting cut off by other stuff (i.e., unread message indicator, voicemail waiting indicator, etc.). After listening to my voicemail (clearing the vm indicator), I was able to see the Missed Call Indicator. Duh.

This theme is great!
    07-12-09 02:55 PM
    i feel even more stupid....

could it be that the sms-icon is missing ?? or is it that i just cannot find it ???
    i tried to rearrange my icons, but this sms-icon is just....i dont know...
    07-25-09 04:21 AM
    i feel even more stupid....

could it be that the sms-icon is missing ?? or is it that i just cannot find it ???
    i tried to rearrange my icons, but this sms-icon is just....i dont know...
    In Messages, go to Options --> General Options. Look at the setting for [SMS and Email Inboxes]. You probably want it set to [Separate]. When it's set to [Theme Controlled], this theme apparently does not display the [SMS And MMS] icon.
    07-25-09 08:46 AM
    This theme has been moved to a new and improved website.

I have also added a OTA link for this theme (and for most of the other themes as well).

Click on the banner below for the new site this theme is now on:
    09-21-09 05:34 AM
    Nice theme ... Thanks for sharing ....
    09-21-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD