An interesting UI!
    weather slot (slot 1, also on lock screen)
    scroll down to the "Phone". Click on it to reveal the main menu. scroll right.
    click on the desired selection to reveal the submenus.
    "Apps" and "Folders" are user customizable (slots 2 thru 18)
    Wallpaper friendly

Be sure to DL the correct OS version

OTA OS 4.6.1

OTA OS 5.0
    12-18-09 10:13 PM
    Wow this looks awesome! Gonna need to download it cuz I'm hella confused, rofl.
    12-18-09 10:56 PM
    I'll download it and play with it tomorrow, but I'm with japanangel........ hella confused. LOL
    12-19-09 12:53 AM
    I tried out the theme, but it isn't for me. It takes waaaaaaay too many scrolls and clicks to do anything. Great effort though.
    12-19-09 08:37 AM
    I tried out the theme, but it isn't for me. It takes waaaaaaay too many scrolls and clicks to do anything. Great effort though.
    My turn to be with Ymark, pretty much pulled the words right out of my mouth. It's an amazing and original concept! But not for me either. :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 08:41 AM
    it's a great themes in my opinion. if you could change the font with the original one, it will be more better i think... thanks man!
    12-20-09 08:10 PM
    OK-I will start off by saying that you obviously are not a noob at theme building, as is evident by your Composer work. I downloaded the theme and played with it for a little while and I would just suggest the following(not that my opinion counts for anything-just trying to help a fellow themer)

1. Fewer BB logos-1 on the screen at a time-more than one and it feels like overload.

2. Fewer things to nav to-as much as u or I may find our themes perfectly usable, others may be confused by our layouts

Otherwise a very cool theme and some really nice/complex Composer/SVG work. I'll be looking forward to see what you do next for sure.

Thanks for sharing!
    12-21-09 03:52 PM
    Decent theme but as said before a bit over kill for everyday use!
    12-25-09 04:40 AM
    seen it tried it LUVD it gr8 work on this one woooot
    12-26-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD