Here is the latest version of my CT theme. I added 6 user defined icons in the new stack. Just scroll up from the BBM tab to access the stack(click on the BB logo that appears). To put the stack away, just scroll back down to the dock. Theme has a hidden 5 tab dock that slides up to cover the clock for maximum wp viewing. The first slot on the app screen can be accessed by clicking when the dock and stack are put away. The 2-7 slots on the app screen are the icons that will appear in the stack.

Other features:

Large Missed Call indicator
    Large New Message Indicator
    QL support on spacebar
    Music is assigned to $
    Calculator is alt then +

OTA
    CT Minimal Stacks

I think the Big Newt might like this one.
    Last edited by kscrum; 12-15-09 at 08:07 AM.
    12-15-09 07:55 AM
    awesome theme just became awesomer! ( <---- caution, NOT a real word!) glad i could convince you on the stack business.

rah rah o la la, roma ro ma ma!
    12-15-09 08:22 AM
    And just thrill us one more time super cool...awesome !
    12-15-09 09:28 AM
    Just Tried It Out , Looks Clean And Crisp.

Profiles (Sounds) Medium Icon Is Default (Different From The Rest)

Cheers For The Time And Effort That Goes Into These Great Themes.

Keep Em Coming
    12-15-09 09:53 AM
    Just Tried It Out , Looks Clean And Crisp.

Profiles (Sounds) Medium Icon Is Default (Different From The Rest)

Cheers For The Time And Effort That Goes Into These Great Themes.

Keep Em Coming
    U must be on 5.0-Medium is not a profile option on 4.6. Thanks for the compliment!
    12-15-09 09:58 AM
    Thank you sooooo much for the great theme! Your time and effort is very much appreciated. I'm sure emarsha will try to convince you for a version with pink highlights...so i can't wait for you two to collarborate on that one

Thanks again!
    12-15-09 10:13 AM
    No pink highlights for this one-I promise.
    12-15-09 10:50 AM
    boo on the no pink highlights lol jk! I love this one! I didn't think CT could get any better than the last one but it has!

Love the stacks addition - THANKS!! This one def rocks!!
    12-15-09 11:20 AM
    If the Calendar button was Browser, this would be perrfeccttt

awesome theme just became awesomer! ( <---- caution, NOT a real word!) glad i could convince you on the stack business.

rah rah o la la, roma ro ma ma!
    Ga-Ga ooh la laa-aahh
    12-15-09 11:51 AM
    Are there any plans to make this a "today" them sometime in the future?
    12-15-09 11:55 AM
    Want your bad romance

I can add today to it-but for the today text to appear when u highlight the tabbed icons it requires that u be ruiining OS 4.6. For some reason the today text only works for the stack icons in 5.0
    12-15-09 12:16 PM
    Want your bad romance

I can add today to it-but for the today text to appear when u highlight the tabbed icons it requires that u be ruiining OS 4.6. For some reason the today text only works for the stack icons in 5.0
    I'm running 4.6OS, (which I had 5.0, it seems to have all the cool stuff)...but anywho, I would love to have it for the tabbed calendar and messages if you so choose if not i'm going to love this theme anyway!
    12-15-09 12:25 PM
    Would love to see screen shot, please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 05:27 PM
    There are screens-u just can't see them viewing from wap.
    12-15-09 07:47 PM
    Very nice theme, well done!
    12-15-09 08:44 PM
    OK this works just peachy. It's like kscrum's clearly tabbed them except for:1. the time/date/battery banner is on the bottom and will cover over the fixed tabs if you scroll so the top of the screen is just your wallpaper (important if the top of your WP is the top of somebody's head). 2. the square that appears when you scroll up from the center (BBM) tab and click the BB icon holds 6 more icons of your choosing, so you have more choices using your trackball. So from your time/date bottom banner you scroll up once to the fixed tabs (calendar-messenger-BBM-media-profiles) then up from the center tab (bbm)to expose the BB icon, then click on that to expose the bubble square, then scroll up to get into the square to the 6 icons in there (you pick those). For some that's a lot of navigation/scrolling but it's as easy as finding your way to your own bathroom after a few tallboys on a Saturday night lol. The other cool thing is to set your favorite icon (messages for me) as #1. Then you just click the ball from your basic time/date banner and that comes up. I always pull my 8900 out of a leather Beyza slipcase so the thing always scrolls down and shows the basic time/date banner when I take it out, so the oneclick message works for me just fine. There's a spacebar click for QuichLaunch (I have that) and a $ click for music (I don't use that, I use Media almost always even when I use my BT headphones running). This is a very well though out theme and very versatile and wallpaper friendly. For those who want easy access to more apps than there were on the clearly tabbed theme (WEATHER, Googlemaps, Maratick, Viigo, etc) it's ideal. IMO a hidden today for calendar would be a plus but not essential. He said that would only work on 4.6 which is what I'm using. Nice theme, as always, kscrum!
    Last edited by thebignewt; 12-15-09 at 11:02 PM.
    12-15-09 10:13 PM
    Thanks for another "review" Newt! I think you explain my themes way better than I do sometimes. Hope you enjoy!
    12-16-09 07:59 AM
    That was more of a Textual Demo then a Review! Only thing you missed was the mini Profiles status icon above the dock on the right side.

I love this theme and with it now having a stack for user defined icons, makes it that much better. I use quicklaunch, so i don't really need icons on my home screen. But we all have our favorite apps that just seam like that should be there. This theme allows for those icons to be there, stock or 3rd party, and look good while still maximizing your wallpaper viewing experience! Great job!
    12-16-09 10:55 AM
    Any chance of seeing this for the Tour 4.7?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 11:57 AM
    Yeah what's with the little bitty profiles icon on the right above the banner? I couldn't figure out what was up with that.
    12-16-09 02:20 PM
    That was more of a Textual Demo then a Review! Only thing you missed was the mini Profiles status icon above the dock on the right side.

I love this theme and with it now having a stack for user defined icons, makes it that much better. I use quicklaunch, so i don't really need icons on my home screen. But we all have our favorite apps that just seam like that should be there. This theme allows for those icons to be there, stock or 3rd party, and look good while still maximizing your wallpaper viewing experience! Great job!
    Thanks Mrtolles! Nice to hear such positive feedback on usability from guys like you and Newt(people who really understand functionality).
    12-16-09 02:36 PM
    Yeah what's with the little bitty profiles icon on the right above the banner? I couldn't figure out what was up with that.
    I just put that there so that I can see what profile that I am set to at a glance. When profiles is set to "normal" there should be no indicator, otherwise the letter denotes the profile setting(L for loud, Q for quiet, etc.). I suppose I should have mentioned that in the theme description.
    12-16-09 02:38 PM
    any chance shortcutme support could be added to the spacebar as well?
    12-16-09 04:00 PM
    I will add ShorcutMe as well-I need to add in a small Today area is well.
    Coming soon
    12-16-09 08:28 PM
    I will add ShorcutMe as well-I need to add in a small Today area is well.
    Coming soon
    Yeah a little Today goes a long way lol.
    12-17-09 10:17 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD