ThemeMyBerry.com wants to thank everyone who participated in the naming contest, we have picked a winner and decided to name our Codename: Berry Red theme to... Crimson Splash! Congrats go out to the TWO winners (Andy K and jncryer), for both making suggestions containing the word "crimson". Emails will be sent shortly for a free copy of my premium theme XM-BB!

Crimson Splash

- Support for Bold 97xx, Tour 96xx, Curve 89xx (Bold 9000 coming soon)
    - QuickLaunch (space) and SMS ($) shortcut keys
    - Custom battery and signal meters
    - Custom application icons
    - SearchIt support (sold separately)
    - DUAL SCREEN configuration: "Today At A Glance" and "Standard 6-Icon Dock"
    - Incorporates my new dual-screen engine for absolutely lagless screen switching!

Me and FTWrath wanted to bring you a great theme, and what's better than a great theme? A FREE great theme! This is very smooth, clean, and red (please don't ask us to make different colours!). The left-most screen is Today At A Glance, where you can preview Messages and Calendar entries full-screen, untruncated. You can also do a quick search from this screen if you have an app called SearchIt installed. From here, scroll all the way to the right to reveal your standard 6-icon bottom dock. Scroll all the way to the left to go back to the Today screen.

Although this is a free theme, please consider donating for our efforts. Not only does it keep our motivation up, but our website as well!

To download the OTA, please click HERE!

Props go out to David Lanham for making the original icons.
    Last edited by VinceThePrince; 03-05-10 at 12:43 AM.
    03-05-10 12:20 AM
    Kinda reminds me of Okami. Very bright and exciting.
    03-05-10 01:04 AM
    Thanks, that's what we were aiming for, although I haven't seen that theme.
    03-05-10 10:42 AM
    It's a game, silly =P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 10:44 AM
    LOL. Does it remind you of it because of the little fox/wolf head there? Although it does remind me of anime/manga in general because of the "cartoony look". Love it!

03-05-10 10:55 AM
    Hahaha wow I killed that. Thanks!

03-05-10 01:22 PM
    Anyone else take this for aspin?

03-08-10 12:42 PM
    Only two people commented... Anyon else tak this for a run?

03-13-10 11:53 AM
    I gave it a whirl, and thanks so much for making this free. Pros: very colorful and the icons are pretty cool/unique. I like 'em pretty big so that's good. The wallpaper is very nice too. The Today alternate screen is something I haven't seen before and it works. It shows 10 message or calendar items for those who have a lot. Cons: the icon/app name doesn't show on the homescreen. Because these are different icons it's hard to use the theme right out of the box. Not a terrible thing but.. The 6 icon homescreen also shows today items so some may think that the second Today screen is redundant if you happen to have Messages or Calendar on the main homescreen. I don't know how many people have that paid SearchIt app that's built into that Today screen, but that's minor. The font on the theme and today is just one number too small for me. I know, it's all dependant on your eyes but in the case of the 8900 screen I think a little bigger is a little better. Finally, I noticed that the icons several of the thing under Media are the plain folder icons, not relative to their function. If you put them on the main screen with nothing telling you what they were it would be hard to use them there. I can see a lot of work went into this and I think it's a good theme. Thanks.
    03-13-10 08:26 PM
    You're welcome, I'll keep that in consideration for my next theme for sure!
    03-14-10 12:31 PM
    ThemeMyBerry.com wants to thank everyone who participated in the naming contest, we have picked a winner and decided to name our Codename: Berry Red theme to... Crimson Splash! Congrats go out to the TWO winners (Andy K and jncryer), for both making suggestions containing the word "crimson". Emails will be sent shortly for a free copy of my premium theme XM-BB!

Prince i have yur theme i definitely love it. 1 question: what is the first icon on home screen when there is only 3 of them? I click on it nothing happens. TIA
    Txs for sharing. Nice job.
    03-14-10 01:11 PM
    Prince i have yur theme i definitely love it. 1 question: what is the first icon on home screen when there is only 3 of them? I click on it nothing happens. TIA
    Txs for sharing. Nice job.
    I think it's for that SearchIt app that you have to have in order to use that icon. They said it's a paid app. Sort of like some themes have a button for Quicklaunch that doesn't work without it.
    03-14-10 03:22 PM
    I think it's for that SearchIt app that you have to have in order to use that icon. They said it's a paid app. Sort of like some themes have a button for Quicklaunch that doesn't work without it.
    Txs. I suspected it's for some kinda search cuz based on it's look. I don't have that app but i used to put my search icon into "unused"folder. I never use it anyhow.
    03-14-10 06:05 PM
    Yeah it's the SearchIt app,
    03-15-10 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD