keith dude, i loved this theme for all of about 3 hours. worked great. then, yelp was released to the crackberry nation this aft. the 2 didnt mix and i got the bb white screen of death! i'm in the process of trying to unbrick. just a warning to heed for any members trying the same combo.

BB 8900 from Rogers (Canada)
    o/s 4.6.1.250
    12-03-09 04:13 PM
    keith dude, i loved this theme for all of about 3 hours. worked great. then, yelp was released to the crackberry nation this aft. the 2 didnt mix and i got the bb white screen of death! i'm in the process of trying to unbrick. just a warning to heed for any members trying the same combo.

BB 8900 from Rogers (Canada)
    o/s 4.6.1.250
    please keep me posted, no one else has contacted me about this issue, it could be yelp because themes dont modify system files
    12-03-09 06:33 PM
    Premium theme is now available here, with all your fixed issues and hidden dock with today/or without:
    Classique Docked - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    12-05-09 09:41 AM
    Fell in love with the theme the moment I downloaded the lite version (on v4.6) where it worked perfectly fine. I just updated my phone's OS to v5.0 and the theme went all funky on me.

The homescreen is fine, the issue is with each page that has application icons, for some reason the first wallpaper I used when I first installed the theme on the old OS has become a default background image for all the pages.

I've done a battery pull, deleting then reinstalling the theme but none of these methods work.

So I was wondering if there's a way to fix this? Also, is this theme currently compatible with v5.0?
    01-17-10 02:15 AM
    i get the same thing too, however i think its a 5.0 issue and not the themes itself cause this happens in all my other themes wallpapers way before i downloaded this theme. All i can say is is to reset you themes wallpaper evertime you switch themes. its annoying but i got used to doing it.
    01-17-10 01:34 PM
    i get the same thing too, however i think its a 5.0 issue and not the themes itself cause this happens in all my other themes wallpapers way before i downloaded this theme. All i can say is is to reset you themes wallpaper evertime you switch themes. its annoying but i got used to doing it.
    thanks for finding this fix
    01-17-10 01:37 PM
    Thanks for the help jeff, I tried doing this, and mine doesn't reset back to the original theme background (black with greyish dock) but I found that it sets to the background image of the previous theme. So all I did was set the previous theme to an image I preferred and voila! I get a pretty neat background image for the apps pages now.

Not sure if this is what you meant though =P
    01-17-10 05:16 PM
    awesome! glad i can help.
    01-17-10 08:37 PM
    Absoutely fantastic theme. Had this permanately as my theme for my 8900 then it broke and I lost all my themes. Been searching for this for ages and I'm glad I've got it! Amazing theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 12:47 AM
    i love this theme ... just a little suggestion for final ver. add some shortcuts
    $ - sms
    F -facebook
    will be perfect.
    thanks
    06-04-10 05:04 AM
    Great theme - please could I make a selfish request and ask if you could please supply a version built with size 6 font? I find 7 far too bulky, but really do like this theme.

Thanks!
    06-08-10 03:16 PM
    love the theme, could you please make a version built with size 5 or 6 font? and maybe change the color of the highlighter, thanks!
    06-08-10 10:34 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD