* 9 icons on home screen
    * Wallpaper friendly
    * Military style font throughout

No other themer out there, not even premium themes, would offer you these many screenshots.

OTA OS 5.0

‘White Icon set used: OS6 Colorized Icons which was edited by MattG from Blackberry Theme Lab (www.bbthemelab.com).’
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 11-01-10 at 06:11 PM.
    10-31-10 11:39 PM
    Awesome theme!!!! I've been looking for a Call of Duty theme for ages and I've never seen a Black Ops theme!!! Let alone a Call of Duty theme this great and accurate!!! OTA PM would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 06:19 AM
    Now with OTA!
    11-01-10 05:46 PM
    After downloading all I ask is for you to comment and post a caption of your home screen and state your carrier. Easy enough, right? :-)
    11-01-10 05:56 PM
    Thanks so much for putting up the OTA! I'm with AT&T. Sorry, I don't know how to post a screen shot. Thanks for making it free! Awesome theme!

11-01-10 06:24 PM
    create an account on photobucket and access their mobile site m.photobucket.com , they will give you an sms address where you send the picture and they will reply with an url, and then you just post that url.

Thanks so much for putting up the OTA! I'm with AT&T. Sorry, I don't know how to post a screen shot. Thanks for making it free! Awesome theme!

11-01-10 06:30 PM
    hey can you send it to me please PIN:22BD5BB7
    11-06-10 08:17 PM
    Here is the URL for the screenshot I think:
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...A4NDQuanBn.jpg

11-06-10 10:38 PM
    hey can you send it to me please PIN:22BD5BB7
    Send you what? You need to log on to cb using your blackberry, access this thread, and click on the OTA to download, if that's what you meant?
    11-08-10 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD