Here's a basic Today Plus for the bold users. The other day while searching for free bold themes i got inspired by a thread found here and decided to do my homework in the fields "Create Custom Themes for Blackberry".

The result of my studies is that i came to the conclusion that the days of exchanging icon images, rearrange a few items and sell it, are over.
    I've seen a trend coming, a new type of theme development that only the sky is the limit. No more L and U and all that simple and countless copies of the same stuff. The Berry device Flip has a theme that is astonishing and has nothing to do with what i have seen so far and beyond my understanding of themes. To some it might sound strange, to others obvious.. anyway.. find attached the theme, i hope you like it, i'm about to dive into this wole thing and hope to come up soon with an example that might explain better what i mean. Enjoy ;-)
    11-10-08 06:22 AM
    Very nice, but you posted in the wrong thread.

Are the bottom icons customizable, and if so is there a chance of getting any curve love? I would love this for my 8330.

Great Job any way.
    11-10-08 07:20 AM
    Very nice, but you posted in the wrong thread.

Are the bottom icons customizable, and if so is there a chance of getting any curve love? I would love this for my 8330.

Great Job any way.
    Sorry bout the wrong thread to all, .. i've learned "never post early in the morning before having had a coffee"..

I posted the same in the right forum. Yes they are customisable, and the application bar is dynamic, meaning disappearing just like the windows OS.

Love for the curve sounds good, it's been not even 48 hours since i downloaded the stuff to build themes. Gotta find the tweaking thread for exporting to other devices..
    11-10-08 07:35 AM
    I posted the same ting in the BlackBerry Bold forum..
    Please if any moderator see this, delete this one.

I will continue to answer the post in the Bold Forum. Thanks.
    11-10-08 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD