10-14-09 03:47 PM
32 12
tools
    Yeah-head over to elecite.com and check out their themes! They "look" like the greatest themes ever made until you use those turds. Looks can be deceiving my friend. Let's hope that is not the case with this theme-if we can ever get our mitts on it.
    After you use the theme, let me know what you find.

But anyways, I've just reedited some stuff. I've also reuploaded it. Who wants to give it a try real quick?
    09-23-09 10:41 AM
    Link is working and theme looks great, thanks! I will test it for a while.. Well done!
    09-23-09 10:56 AM
    Link works and theme works,, thanks!! Great job
    09-23-09 11:39 AM
    Downloaded
    Installed
    Reebooted
    ...not working....

But anyway; one of the best theme ever seen....
    ciao
    I've fixed the link now, so please try download it and let me know what you think.
    09-28-09 03:49 PM
    I like this theme the best out of the themes I have on my 8900.

In fact, after my Curve was bricked by attempting to upgrade to BBM 5.0, I lost all my themes and made sure I got this one back on the phone.

If I had to add a few uggestions, they would be:

1. On the home screen, when you select an icon, it would be nice to have text pop up identifying what the icon is. It is not always obvious what you are looking at.

2. On the application switcher, it would be nice to have a different color (other than black against a black background) used when you are selecting a particular app. Because of the black on black, I cannot see the icon selected unless I look really close.

Other than this, this is a very nice theme.
    10-13-09 12:21 PM
    looks cool
    downloading now
    10-13-09 10:07 PM
    thats nice
    10-14-09 03:47 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD