For all you lovers of the original BlackCorpo (21,000 views and counting). I bring you BlackCorpo2

Now with 4.7 and 5.0 support.

BlackCorpo2 brings most of the features I use in my premium themes, with the same detail I put into all my themes.

Click Here to get BlackCorpo2

Special thanks to all the members of the Methberry BBM group. Couldn't do it without you guys. You guys really are the best.

Click here if you wish to donate
    03-20-10 07:42 PM
    Looks great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 08:33 PM
    Looks great

Thank You! I'm glad you like it.
    03-21-10 01:14 AM
    Very nice theme. Thanks

03-21-10 08:18 PM
    thanks for sharing the great theme. I like everything about it. Very very nice. The only thing is that the call screens are blue, so i guess the port to 8900 didnt completely work? the rest is flawless and top notch
    03-21-10 08:47 PM
    I like the big icons, they're cool. Very nice simple easy to read theme. Thanks so much.
    03-21-10 09:18 PM
    I like the big icons, they're cool. Very nice simple easy to read theme. Thanks so much.
    Well thank you! You're welcome.
    03-22-10 09:58 AM
    I installed it and have used it for part of a day. The original icons rock and when highlighted they change (either a color changes or the flag in the mailbox goes up, something changes) and a circle goes around them. IMO making an icon's highlighted status obvious is key. The menus and shaded highlight bar (red) are very professional looking, and the font is big enough to read easily. The time is pretty big too. The Today font is white and sharp too. This is a very good theme, better than some Premium themes IMO. Thanks again.
    03-22-10 02:09 PM
    Man, this theme looks really good. I like how the icons change when highlighted...very cool. I'm tempted to get the BeLeather premium theme too cause it looks good.
    03-22-10 04:44 PM
    Hi many thanks for the great theme for my bb8900. I like it very much and finaly I found my favorite theme. It has everythink you need.
    I wondering if it would be possible to get the weater icon on the lock screen? That would be very cool...

regards
    03-22-10 05:34 PM
    The theme looks great is there download for 4.6 users?

03-23-10 01:26 PM
    Nice theme.

Having to register to get it = FAIL
    03-24-10 10:26 AM
    If every line of the Owner info is filled, it gets cut off at the bottom when the blackberry is locked. Otherwise, awesome theme. Thanks!
    03-24-10 02:25 PM
    i had downloaded the theme and it's sooooo nice. (it does lag the phone a wee wee bit though) but it's still a good theme! loving it!
    03-24-10 02:36 PM
    The theme is still running on my phone. If it runs this long it's a winner. The best things are the icons changing and the highlight circle, and the menu colors. Thanks so much whoever made it.
    03-24-10 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD