Hey everyone we are back again with our new theme "Forge"

Theme is fully customized and includes our custom plugin by Epic Applications.

All icons are drawn by Alex at AHazDesigns.

Last edited by ahaz86; 10-05-09 at 10:52 PM.
    10-05-09 10:36 PM
    The Buy it Now link is linking to the wrong theme in the Crackberry store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 10:47 PM
    whoops, fixed ty
    10-05-09 10:56 PM
    I d/l this theme and I have to say it is amazing! I just love the hidden dock with the two different sets of 6 icons.

I don't think I saw it in the comments, but this bad boy is also wallpaper friendly, which is a definite selling point to wallpaper geeks like myself.

I'm perplexed though b/c I can't get the plugin to work. I tried alt+a as per the instructions. Can you advise?

10-06-09 07:04 AM
    wow..............nice job on the icons...........looks good.

Keep up the good work
    10-06-09 08:49 AM
    Nice looking theme, well done!
    10-06-09 09:29 AM
    I d/l this theme and I have to say it is amazing! I just love the hidden dock with the two different sets of 6 icons.

I don't think I saw it in the comments, but this bad boy is also wallpaper friendly, which is a definite selling point to wallpaper geeks like myself.

I'm perplexed though b/c I can't get the plugin to work. I tried alt+a as per the instructions. Can you advise?

thanks for the positive feedback! i will go in an edit the about screen only works from the homescreen!

sorry for the confusion
    10-06-09 01:04 PM
    I am having trouble as well with the plug-in.. Great job though, well worth the small price tag!!
    10-06-09 02:31 PM
    Me, too.
    10-06-09 02:41 PM
    Oh yay this is the theme I've been seein all over Twitterville! Its the ish I luv it

10-06-09 05:21 PM
    So how exactly do the two hidden sides work? The callander and the messages things? Do we set the apps up a certain way or what?
    10-06-09 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD