I made my second theme but cannot figure out scrolling in Plazmic. When I load it up on my blackberry the scrolling goes everywhere. I tried playing with it in plazmic but haven't been able to get it. Any suggestions? There is a picture attached of what the navigational pane looks like.
    06-05-09 10:06 AM
    its on the homepage section in plazmic towards the bottom you see navigation there you can say from whatever icon scroll left to go here scroll up to go there and so on
    06-05-09 10:11 AM
    Too add to that C said, in navigation, the icon in the middle is the selected/highlighted icon and the Up/Down/Left/Right should point to where you want to go from the middle icon. You have to do that for all Icons in your theme. If you "Auto Create Horizontal Defaults", you'll still have to make sure every Icon is how you want it, but it will set most the icons.
    06-05-09 10:33 AM
    Thanks for both of your replies. I will keep working on it.
    06-05-09 10:43 AM
    Excellent theme right here......I am big gators fan. Do you have it for the 8320?
    07-13-09 12:48 PM
    great job here! Now if you could only make several versions of this.. lol. Id love a UCLA theme. (wishful thinking)... thanks for the free theme

Good job on the icons too!
    07-13-09 01:49 PM
    i was jw when this theme will be done?
    07-14-09 01:05 AM
    i was jw when this theme will be done?
    I have been really slacking on this theme. The navigation has annoyed me so bad that a quit working on it a few weeks. I'm gonna work on it this week and hopefully it will be fixed be Friday.
    07-14-09 05:13 PM
    I really like this theme...any update on how its going
    07-30-09 03:03 PM
    great job...
    08-04-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD