Hey,
    This is my first theme, had my Blackberry for a couple of weeks now and thought it'd be interesting to have a go at making themes.

I'd love some feedback on what you think. To help me improve, i plan to make more in future.

Also, ideas would be a big help.

Not sure which previews people prefer to see, but im sure that someone will let me know. I do understand that the writing is a little hard to see but i'll remember that in future.

OTA:http://www.innocentlayoutsx.com/blac...e_Untitled.jad

I forgot to title it! LOL. Sorry. ( I haven't got enough posts to post links or images so i've had to put a space in the links)
    Last edited by xFluidx; 05-04-09 at 04:39 PM.
    05-04-09 12:13 PM
    I like this but I already have one that's untitled so I can't download it or it'll replace it
    05-09-09 08:18 PM
    Wowww!! I'm huge fan of betty!! Lol thanks mate. Looks gr8 on my javy,but be perfect if u could change the white font with pink or blue, and also,colored active icons, coz I hardly can't guess which folder I'm on. But I love it..let us know for changes,if plan to...xox
    Y
    05-09-09 11:19 PM
    Well. I wasnyt planning on taking this further as it was my first theme. But if you reaaaaalllyy would like me to. I suppose I could do an update. I don't have it saved and will have to start frrom scratch. Luckily I've started to save my .thm files now. Well at least I try to. Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 04:53 AM
    Hahaha...yayy!can't hardly wait for the update!! Thanks, F..! I'm sure it'll funtastic!! Btw, would u b so kind to make grace kelly theme?? I'm huge fan of her... Classis one,with pinky look lol... Close up pic of her on locked screen would be nice.... Ialso cute font and icons...I'll pay if I have to hehehe...
    05-10-09 01:23 PM
    LOL. Coincidence .. LOL Promise. xD
    I was just messing with this theme, and just started with the background pattern, and searched 'movie stars' because i had the quote first. And Betty Boop showed up so i thought that she'd go great.

Haha, i was thinking of a Mr.Men theme when i was at work - i do prefer Little Miss Chatterbox though =P lol

And thanks.
    05-10-09 02:38 PM
    Simply gorgeous! Are you still making the updates so that it will be clearer which folder we're selecting? If you are, this will be the PERFECT theme!
    05-18-09 05:56 AM
    ive made some betty boop themes as well ladies check out papamagsbbthemes.com under 95xx from mzniki0921
    09-08-09 09:18 PM
    I like the theme but i wanna know how to download it ? Thank you very much
    09-19-09 03:41 AM
    I tried to download this but it comes up as a blank screen is there something im doing wrong the rest of your themes I did and they came up fine its just the betty boop thats giving me a little problem..
    12-19-09 11:29 AM
    really good
    03-08-10 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD