01-19-10 09:09 PM
87 1234
tools
    wow Beatiful theme

Good job
    03-23-09 10:55 PM
    Sorry got busy. Alternate font versions coming tonight.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 02:15 PM
    Very nice... Thank u for thid great theme...

03-24-09 05:08 PM
    Theme Updated to v1.7 and v1.75. Please read the OP for more info.
    03-25-09 01:20 AM
    Thanks for updating. Is there a user setting to change the type on the homescreen from black to white? It seems to disappear into any wallpaper that isn't pure white.

Last edited by TeritaM; 03-25-09 at 09:31 AM.
    03-25-09 09:00 AM
    Thank you for updating. The normal Today theme is awesome and working like a charm!
    03-25-09 09:50 AM
    Is there a way to change the BBM icon and maybe the SMS icon? I'm not sure to what but if you have a few examples maybe make a poll and post pics of the icons you have that could replace them. If not that's cool. I still love the themes!
    03-25-09 07:06 PM
    SMS possibly but BBM probably not :P. I will not be changing it to iphone sms icon though lol. Sorry I just can't use iphone on mac theme...dunno why but my brain won't allow it.

03-25-09 07:09 PM
    yea. I wouldn't use the Iphone icons either
    03-25-09 08:09 PM
    I experienced a few problems with this theme (Today + version). The icons on the home screen bar are so small, the weather eye icon will not update. In TwitterBerry, the updates list was dark grey, but the area around the text was white...it just looked bad. Also in TwitterBerry, I had issues with not being able to click on the links in "tweets". In Facebook, menu background was white and text was very light grey...made it hard to read. I think there were a couple of other little things, but I deleted the theme a couple of days ago and now I've forgotten lol. These are all very minor issues, but it got annoying.
    03-26-09 06:43 PM
    LOL well the icons on home screen being small....ya they are supposed to be hence the name "baby mac" :P. Weather eye not updating has nothing to do with the theme. Certain things not updating do happen when changing themes but its not at the control of the theme designer. Twitterberry links also are nothing we can control.

03-26-09 07:07 PM
    LOL well the icons on home screen being small....ya they are supposed to be hence the name "baby mac" :P. Weather eye not updating has nothing to do with the theme. Certain things not updating do happen when changing themes but its not at the control of the theme designer. Twitterberry links also are nothing we can control.

Weather eye updated, but the little icon wouldn't update because the icons on homescreen are so small - it would update on the apps. screen. Like I said, these are all not really a big deal, but I don't experience these little quirks with other themes, so it's just not for *me*.
    03-27-09 10:47 AM
    Hi, thx for tat. Really nice and working jt fine with the os .199. Good job!!!

03-27-09 11:18 AM
    How do i install this JAD file i'm not use to this new file format my desktop manager looks for .alx?
    03-29-09 12:19 AM
    You need to install it OTA
    03-30-09 11:10 PM
    Okay, my search is over. This is EXACTLY what I wanted. So I feel this must be said...I love you. Haha - But in all seriousness, thank you for making this most excellent Theme, my friend.

Be well, take care and keep up the good work!
    04-01-09 02:28 PM
    Nice theme! Are you still going to make it for the BOLD?
    04-03-09 04:03 PM
    Wicked theme mate, thanks for sharing with us.
    Couldnt find a theme I liked and was happy with but this one is great.
    Just one thing I thought I'd point out, on the animation theme, when scrolling across the icons there is a faint vertical line in the botton right corner.
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed this?
    Anyway not too bothered about!

Thanks again

Lee

04-04-09 08:01 PM
    Great Theme Nice Job! Love It
    04-17-09 12:17 AM
    Great theme but my search still goes on....everything is so small. I can't just look down and glance at the time on my phone I have to pick the phone up in order to see it.....maybe I need stronger contacts.
    04-17-09 01:42 PM
    Needs better icons lol

04-17-09 05:02 PM
    lol...what would you like windows icons on the mac theme?

04-17-09 05:08 PM
    No it'd be cool if it actually had mac icons. But its a pretty solid theme
    04-19-09 11:48 PM
    Not sure when the last time you had or seen a mac but those are the icons that came loaded on my Macbook Pro. Confused?

04-20-09 01:20 AM
    This theme is HOT!
    04-20-09 09:14 AM
87 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD