So I just got completed with my first theme. I called it Eliteberry.

It's very clean with pretty simple icons. Let me know what you guys think.

(Update 07/29/09)
    Version 2.0 OTA Link: http://OTAtheme.com/Yves/8900/EliteB...iteBerryV2.jad

What's included in V2:
    Redesigned icons for Video Recorder, Setup Wi-Fi, Options, Bluetooth, Memory Cleaner, SMS/MMS
    Hidden Today on homescreen
    Weather App Icon Slot on homescreen
    Profiles Icon on homescreen
    Lock Screen Wallpaper now unlocked

Last edited by Yves; 08-05-09 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Title Change
    07-27-09 06:44 PM
    Looks very nice and clean! Great job!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 06:54 PM
    Looks very cool what happens when ther is an incoming call.
    07-27-09 07:01 PM
    07-27-09 07:03 PM
    Looks nice, well done!

07-27-09 07:07 PM
    Very Nice!!! I love the icons and walls! Awesome Job!

07-27-09 07:09 PM
    Very Nice! I like this
    Is hidden today built in?
    07-27-09 07:13 PM
    could you show us the message screen
    07-27-09 07:16 PM
    Awesome job! This is waaaaaay better than my first theme was. Keep up the good work. I'll be looking for more themes from you in the future.
    07-27-09 07:31 PM
    Very Nice! I like this
    Is hidden today built in?
    Still working on that part
    07-27-09 08:13 PM
    i really like it!!!!
    ill DLd for sure

thanks for sharing
    07-27-09 08:21 PM
    To the fellow developers, anyone wanna let me know how I add hidden today?
    07-27-09 08:31 PM
    Looks nice. I like the call screen. Will download if you can get the today thing going.. Good job!!
    07-27-09 08:32 PM
    Thank you very much looks good

07-27-09 08:42 PM
    Looks sleek and clean. Thanks for the cool theme!
    07-27-09 09:18 PM
    Great job on your first theme!! I dl earlier to try it out and I really like the icons that you chose. I probably won't use it b/c I'm really partial to a dedicated Profiles icon on my home screen (I'm old school - I know ).

Just wanted to say though that this is a great theme - it looks good with almost any wallpaper that I tried it out with (a definite plus, seeing that I change wallpapers constantly). If you ever add a Profiles icon on the home screen, then this will definitely be one of my go to themes.

Until then...Thanks for sharing & keep up the great work...Thanks for all your time and effort that went into building your theme.

One more thing - I just thought I'd share a screen shot with an alternate wallpaper.
    Last edited by melh72; 07-27-09 at 09:29 PM.
    07-27-09 09:22 PM
    Great job on your first theme!! I dl earlier to try it out and I really like the icons that you chose. I probably won't use it b/c I'm really partial to a dedicated Profiles icon on my home screen (I'm old school - I know ).

Just wanted to say though that this is a great theme - it looks good with almost any wallpaper that I tried it out with (a definite plus, seeing that I change wallpapers constantly). If you ever add a Profiles icon on the home screen, then this will definitely be one of my go to themes.

Until then...Thanks for sharing & keep up the great work...Thanks for all your time and effort that went into building your theme.

One more thing - I just thought I'd share a screen shot with an alternate wallpaper.
    I wanted to keep the profiles icon for the main page but I couldn't change the style of the icon since I'm using a zen template. It didn't mesh well with the rest of the theme in my opinion.

But I can offer an alternate OTA with the homescreen profiles icon later on
    07-27-09 09:39 PM
    Great looking theme...can't believe it's your first. I agree on the home screen profile and hidden today. Thanks for the work!
    07-27-09 09:43 PM
    Wow, very impressive for your first theme. Keep up the good work, if this is your first I can't wait for your future themes.

07-27-09 09:46 PM
    This is very nice. I love the icons! Thanks for sharing!
    07-27-09 09:51 PM
    yeah very very good!! the call screen is so cute! keep up the good work. hope to see more themes from u soon!

(and yeah, hopefully hidden today ones. :P)
    07-27-09 10:02 PM
    this theme is so cool...i love it....honestly the whole look works together....

thanks for sharing...

ps..

maybe do you think you can unlock the lockscreen wallpaper for all of us wp freaks?
    07-27-09 10:13 PM
    this theme is so cool...i love it....honestly the whole look works together....

thanks for sharing...

ps..

maybe do you think you can unlock the lockscreen wallpaper for all of us wp freaks?
    I'm still new at this so how would I do that?
    07-27-09 10:16 PM
    ps..

I second this request if it's not too much trouble. Along with my Profiles icon request...Jeez I'm a pain...LOL

If you don't want to make changes then don't - it's a great theme as is
    07-27-09 10:17 PM
    yeah very very good!! the call screen is so cute! keep up the good work. hope to see more themes from u soon!

(and yeah, hopefully hidden today ones. :P)
    To be honest, I'm going to work on that but I am kinda lost when it comes to these SVG files for custom themes.

Hidden Today may take some time for me to master unless a more skilled developer can shed some light on it for me
    07-27-09 10:18 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD