So I've posted a few free themes that did pretty well, and now I'm posting a premium I've been working on. I think you guys will like it.

All Themes from BerryThemes are guaranteed not to "lag" up your phone with complicated and "glitchy" animations that render your phone almost completely useless and use very little memory. eLike is not an exception. An easy to use theme meant for people with class who enjoy style and features, but also require their phone to actually function!

Features:

* Custom Uber-Functional HomeScreen
    * Custom Battery and Signal Meters
    * Home Screen Has 4 Static Icons PLUS Clock/Options/Connections

See more screenshots or get it at the Crackberry.com store for $2.99

NOW ON SALE FOR $1.99
    Last edited by aflansburg; 09-29-10 at 10:48 AM.
    10-27-09 04:37 PM
    Well, I haven't seen any comments, but I noticed a few people had picked it up through the CB store. Thanks!
    10-28-09 09:07 AM
    Let me be the first . Very clean look. The battery meter is worth the price alone....however I prefer a theme that has user customizable icons on the homescreen. But the look is outstanding. And as someone who has one of your other themes I can definitely vouch for the no lag guarantee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 10:28 AM

* Custom Battery and Signal Meters

That you didn't make. I love how many people take iphone stuff that's available to everybody free of charge and then charge for it. You really didn't make any of this theme. You just "threw it together".
    10-28-09 01:12 PM
    hey look, it's everybody's favorite theme troll. first of all, the battery meter is custom, based on the iphone "charging" image, but unless you've actually made a theme yourself, you'd know it takes some time to actually create a battery meter. it's not just one image, it's several. the rest of the theme I built from a blank transparent PNG. this theme took a while to create and on top of that, it only costs $2.99. I do not envy your sad pathetic existence of trolling a blackberry theme forum for developers like myself who offer more free themes than premium themes to pick on. I think I speak for the other 20 theme developers who've had to read your petty little comments when I say, "Go forth, and get a real life outside of your 578 mostly derogatory posts on Crackberry.com. I doubt that if the people that created Crackberry knew someone like you would be on it trying to get a rise out of people with childish 4th grade bully on the playground comments, they'd have created a psychological profile application to screen out douchebags like yourself. Don't expect any reply to future comments that you post, because nobody cares." That is all.
    10-28-09 04:29 PM
    and if you guys want the battery meter, which I've had 8 PMs asking me for it, here it is:

Last edited by aflansburg; 10-28-09 at 04:36 PM.
    10-28-09 04:32 PM
    hey look, it's everybody's favorite theme troll. first of all, the battery meter is custom, based on the iphone "charging" image, but unless you've actually made a theme yourself, you'd know it takes some time to actually create a battery meter. it's not just one image, it's several. the rest of the theme I built from a blank transparent PNG. this theme took a while to create and on top of that, it only costs $2.99. I do not envy your sad pathetic existence of trolling a blackberry theme forum for developers like myself who offer more free themes than premium themes to pick on. I think I speak for the other 20 theme developers who've had to read your petty little comments when I say, "Go forth, and get a real life outside of your 578 mostly derogatory posts on Crackberry.com. I doubt that if the people that created Crackberry knew someone like you would be on it trying to get a rise out of people with childish 4th grade bully on the playground comments, they'd have created a psychological profile application to screen out douchebags like yourself. Don't expect any reply to future comments that you post, because nobody cares." That is all.
    Uh, bro. My themes that I made murder yours. Show me anybody else besides Ksrcum that knows composer in and out? Didn't think so. If you would actually make your own stuff instead of just modding somebody else's hard work to make money, I wouldn't bother to post.
    10-28-09 04:38 PM
    so I said I wouldn't reply but I can't resist:

I've never seen a theme from you, please share the links. Also, who gives a crap about composer. That wasn't meant for themes. Sure it makes some things easier, but all that animated crap makes a blackberry worthless. SVG's use **** tons of space and make people wonder why their phone is slow all of a sudden. anyways nobody is talking about how awesome the themes you allegedly have are. we're talking about your ignorant, childish comments on theme threads that are pretty decent themes. you even talk smack on free themes. get a clue, then a life scrub
    10-28-09 04:42 PM
    so I said I wouldn't reply but I can't resist:

I've never seen a theme from you, please share the links. Also, who gives a crap about composer. That wasn't meant for themes. Sure it makes some things easier, but all that animated crap makes a blackberry worthless. SVG's use **** tons of space and make people wonder why their phone is slow all of a sudden. anyways nobody is talking about how awesome the themes you allegedly have are. we're talking about your ignorant, childish comments on theme threads that are pretty decent themes. you even talk smack on free themes. get a clue, then a life scrub
    I don't share my themes anymore. And now posting a post saying that you stole something and trying to make $ from it is childish? ****, I might as well become a criminal. As for composer. It was made for themes. It's only for talented individuals though. So you may not know how to use it. I never had any of my themes slow down on me. But then again, I made premium themes that were bug free and actually had thought and time into them. Unlike most of the other premium themes.

Scrub? Lmao. Just showered with a brand new pair of kicks on homie. No scrub here.
    10-28-09 04:51 PM
    WTF?? this is what happens when I have to do stuff for my real life, not my hidden crackberry life

If you don't like someone's theme then just don't comment, use or buy it. If there are functionality issues I could see making constructive comments, but to just dog someone out over something as trivial as how far a battery meter has been changed is just ridiculous.
    10-28-09 04:52 PM
    WTF?? this is what happens when I have to do stuff for my real life, not my hidden crackberry life

If you don't like someone's theme then just don't comment, use or buy it. If there are functionality issues I could see making constructive comments, but to just dog someone out over something as trivial as how far a battery meter has been changed is just ridiculous.
    It's the point that the battery meter isn't made by him and he sells a theme with it.
    10-28-09 04:54 PM
    OK - leaving this thread alone now.

You guys duke it out and I will be back after the dust settles
    10-28-09 04:56 PM
    he'll always be right brooks, he's always right and goes around trying to prove some kind of point. who knows why, it has something to do with ego and lack of a personal life. and a little edumacation for you waldog, it's not stolen if it's not copyrighted. plus, it looks great on blackberry and I took time to customize it. get out of my thread, and again I say, scrub. Scrub being the urban dictionary definition #2:

(excuse the ebonics) "A dude who act like a playa or like he sumthin but really got nothin. A broke guy with no job, no car, no girl..etc " or no life, ipso facto being the one that you do not have
    10-28-09 06:07 PM
    my two cents (which are not much)

I like the themes that aflansburg makes. The look very nice, there is no lag and they are almost always free. I never complain about free. I don't have any issues and will continue to download his themes and use them.

So I guess what I am trying to say is that anyone reading this theme thread needs to know that there is more than one side to this.
    10-28-09 06:28 PM
    he'll always be right brooks, he's always right and goes around trying to prove some kind of point. who knows why, it has something to do with ego and lack of a personal life. and a little edumacation for you waldog, it's not stolen if it's not copyrighted. plus, it looks great on blackberry and I took time to customize it. get out of my thread, and again I say, scrub. Scrub being the urban dictionary definition #2:

(excuse the ebonics) "A dude who act like a playa or like he sumthin but really got nothin. A broke guy with no job, no car, no girl..etc " or no life, ipso facto being the one that you do not have
    Really? RX-7, Beautiful wife, awesome handsome son, full time job. That's a scrub? I would label yourself more of a scrub - Name calling, stealing, lack of knowledge.

EDIT: I will no longer respond to this thread. I have told others and informed that your work isn't your work. It's stolen. That was all I wanted to do. Thanks for the entertainment. Get some skills and learn photoshop. Stop stealing and acting like you put lots of work into a theme that I can do in 30 minutes tops.
    10-28-09 07:04 PM
    scrub, thanks for keeping my theme at the top of the thread. RX-7? LMFAO. Anyways, there is no bad publicity. You're still a scrub and you know it.
    10-29-09 09:16 AM
    I'd like to thank all the people who've picked this up so far, feel free to leave comments or criticism!
    10-29-09 10:18 AM
    NOW ON SALE! I am getting back to making themes soon (free ones), I've been messing with Android platform............
    09-29-10 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD