09-24-09 09:46 AM
    loving the theme...i just downloaded this theme on my berry...
    09-24-09 12:24 PM
    Tight work! Thank you for sharing this...
    09-25-09 01:43 AM
    nice nice!! love it
    09-27-09 12:40 PM
    OMG!!! best theme ever!!!!
    09-29-09 10:31 AM
    Is there theme for the BB tour??? Thanks
    11-05-09 09:57 PM
    Ed Hardy is for ****** bags and people that cant properly dress themselves. Wearing and supportin Ed Hardy should illegal. and you cant call it "expressive clothing" when every other ****** wearing Ed Hardy is "expressing themselves" with the "Love Kills Slowly" (Such an immature teeny EMO quote). im sorry. the theme looks was well made. i just dont like Ed Hardy and what and the people that wear it represent. The designer isnt even legit.. another fad clothing brand, im guessing this is the last year you will see it around.
    11-06-09 11:30 AM
    Ed Hardy is for ****** bags and people that cant properly dress themselves. Wearing and supportin Ed Hardy should illegal. and you cant call it "expressive clothing" when every other ****** wearing Ed Hardy is "expressing themselves" with the "Love Kills Slowly" (Such an immature teeny EMO quote). im sorry. the theme looks was well made. i just dont like Ed Hardy and what and the people that wear it represent. The designer isnt even legit.. another fad clothing brand, im guessing this is the last year you will see it around.
    You're entitled to your opinion but I wish you'd express it in a less obnoxious way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD