UPDATED CHECK MY LAST REPLY TO THIS POST, YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

These are two of my premium themes I'm offering up for free since some other developer decided to steal my idea for the brushed metal display and start selling his own knockoff. I'm not competing with knockoffs so here it is "gratis". I don't care if you don't like it, it's free and petty little complaints just bore me. I've put up so many free themes on other sites, I thought I'd spread some to the Crackberry community.

Digi (shows up as "A New Beast" in theme list)

OTA for 8900

Datapad

OTA Link for 8900

If you care, I have some free themes on my site Free Blackberry Themes and Premium Themes , check it out. (The page is being updated slowly but surely.) <<< if this violates forum rules I'll edit to remove.
    Last edited by aflansburg; 09-10-09 at 03:42 PM.
    08-28-09 10:28 AM
    Really? No replies? Nobody likes? Somebody tell me what's wrong with them
    09-03-09 04:18 PM
    Can u add a weather slot?
    09-03-09 04:19 PM
    funny you say that, I'm working on a remake of "digi" with a weather slot, it'll have it's on little brushed pad background. sound cool, or crappy?
    09-03-09 04:27 PM
    I believe you said "I don't care if you don't like it, it's free and petty little complaints just bore me. "

That might be a reason for no replies. I downloaded it the other day, and promptly removed it. Not sure of all the reasons why.

I do remember that there is a LOT of wasted home screen space. Just empty space that could be used for some things.

This theme has a ton of potential, but I didn't want to bore you.
    09-03-09 05:03 PM
    Just saw the pics and was about to comment!

Great look - original, well done! Very nice. I'm glad to see your discussion with someone else re: weather slot -- that's something I generally like.

I also find that I tend to use Hidden Today themes the most...but this is one I certainly need to download and try.

Nice work!
    09-03-09 05:04 PM
    >>"I don't care if you don't like it, it's free and petty little complaints just bore me.<<

Ha, ha! I love the theme and I love your comments.

I know I'm just one little person, but I always wonder why people don't just appreciate a free theme "as is" without asking can you do this, can you do that?? I'm like, "Where's the gratitude??"

At any rate, thanks to you and all the theme makers out there who share their creations with us. I hereby pledge to never bug you to make changes unless and until I hit the "donate" button.
    09-03-09 07:35 PM
    I just got home from work and downloaded the "today" version. Thanks for posting them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 07:51 PM
    pretty neat! thanks for sharing it free!
    09-03-09 09:30 PM
    I believe you said "I don't care if you don't like it, it's free and petty little complaints just bore me. "

That might be a reason for no replies. I downloaded it the other day, and promptly removed it. Not sure of all the reasons why.

I do remember that there is a LOT of wasted home screen space. Just empty space that could be used for some things.

This theme has a ton of potential, but I didn't want to bore you.
    If you read my post and let your brain process it, I believe the phrase "I don't care if you don't like it," refers to people who don't like it. I still want to hear if people like it. Did I just blow your mind? Was it good for you? It was good for me.

And per my previous statements, I don't care that you think it has too much wasted home screen space. Ha.
    09-04-09 09:32 AM
    Its very cool

09-04-09 06:48 PM
    Working on a newer version of "Digi" where the background of the display is actually more transparent showing the wallpaper beneath and the overall area of the "pad" is larger.
    09-08-09 09:14 AM
    Working on a newer version of "Digi" where the background of the display is actually more transparent showing the wallpaper beneath and the overall area of the "pad" is larger.
    IMO you don't need WP with this one. The total look is the guage/beeper thing and leafy WP behind it doesn't really go. I'd just make the beeper fill the screen and be done with it. It does look cool I think.
    09-08-09 11:51 AM
    Cool theme...will download.

09-08-09 12:52 PM
    So anyone interested in the premium version I've finally developed, PM me and I will send you a link to download (see screenshots/description below). Probably for about a week I'll let this one slide out free for Crackheads. I totally forgot the weather icon slot

Check out the other attached images.

Description
    iDigital is a theme I have been working on for quite some time. I've noticed a lot of people working with "Datapad" themes like mine. I would like to mention, however, that my theme is a little bit more unique. I've finally perfected it the way I like and I hope you enjoy it too (it's the one I use!).

FEATURES

* Unique "SmartPad" interface with a semi transparent face that allows whatever wallpaper you wish to show beneath.
    * The small buttons at the base of the "SmartPad" are Profiles, Connections, and Options and they all flash different colors
    * The rest of the icons are user customizable with the top left and top right icon being the second to last and last icon in your main app list
    * The clock is selectable in between the top two icons
    * Digital Font and menus and Wallpaper is customizable
    09-10-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD