were can i find a detroit red wings & tigers wallpaper for the 8900 curve
    04-30-09 06:31 PM
    My guess would be under wallpapers..

If not, use the SEARCH
    05-01-09 08:15 AM
    How about either of those in themes? That's what I want. Still searching. If anyone is a quickie and can hot link or has them, I'd love it! :::smooch:::
    08-21-09 01:10 PM
    were can i find a detroit red wings & tigers wallpaper for the 8900 curve
    I have a few - I just sent you a PM
    08-22-09 07:59 PM
    How about either of those in themes? That's what I want. Still searching. If anyone is a quickie and can hot link or has them, I'd love it! :::smooch:::
    Haven't seen any FREE Wings themes yet...but you can always use a wp - that's what I do!

I don't remember where I saw it, but there is a red wings theme out there - you just have to pay for it. Sorry - if I come across it again, I'll send you a PM.
    08-22-09 08:01 PM
    The Wings and Tigers are on my to do list for a theme.
    08-23-09 05:31 PM
    The Wings and Tigers are on my to do list for a theme.
    sounds good!!
    08-24-09 01:53 AM
    sounds good!!
    Let me know how you like that Michigan theme.
    08-24-09 02:01 AM
    Here is the theme I just finished for the Detroit Red Wings. This one features the hidden today screen with 5 sub-entries. Custom cellular, wi-fi, Tx, typing indicators and my own battery meter. I also made some caveman simple icons to tie it all together. Let me know how you like it.

Screenshots (I left out the call screens, but they look pretty good.) :

OTA Download:

http://www.hillierr.com/bb/themes/wi...d_Wings_HT.jad
    08-31-09 02:12 PM
    @ SkyMerc - nice theme! I'm Canadian & from Toronto so I'm obliged to support the Leafs

You should start a new thread though - that way people will know that a theme has been created. Wouldn't want all your hard work to get lost in this thread!

I'm sure jostrander will love this - especially if you create a pink version for her !
    08-31-09 02:24 PM
    @ SkyMerc - nice theme! I'm Canadian & from Toronto so I'm obliged to support the Leafs

You should start a new thread though - that way people will know that a theme has been created. Wouldn't want all your hard work to get lost in this thread!

I'm sure jostrander will love this - especially if you create a pink version for her !
    Thanks. I was going to make a new post, but wasn't sure about the rules on that, since a thread already exists. Hopefully, Toronto will once again become the Wings' main nemesis. I wish we would have kept Cujo, but that was a few years ago.
    08-31-09 02:31 PM

LMAO - I would LOVE a pink version, but I'm definitely dl'ing this version too! Thanks a lot for this, LOVE my WINGS!!
    08-31-09 02:32 PM
    LMAO - I would LOVE a pink version, but I'm definitely dl'ing this version too! Thanks a lot for this, LOVE my WINGS!!
    I created my own PhotoShop templates for the icons and such so I could easily change the colors and gradients. I may be able to squeak out a pink one if my manhood doesn't reject me. I'll post in here if I do because you're probably the only one who will want it and I wouldn't want to admit to making it.
    08-31-09 02:36 PM
    Thanks. I was going to make a new post, but wasn't sure about the rules on that, since a thread already exists. Hopefully, Toronto will once again become the Wings' main nemesis. I wish we would have kept Cujo, but that was a few years ago.
    Good times when we had CuJo but that was a looong time ago - we don't even have Sundin anymore!

We won't be your nemesis anytime in the near future. Maybe if Toronto fans stopped supporting them, the Leafs would then feel the need to win!

For sure start a new thread - this one wasn't even created by you to begin with. Just use the same format as all the other themers when releasing a new theme. With hockey season around the corner - there will definitely be interest in this!
    Last edited by melh72; 08-31-09 at 02:51 PM.
    08-31-09 02:43 PM
    I created my own PhotoShop templates for the icons and such so I could easily change the colors and gradients. I may be able to squeak out a pink one if my manhood doesn't reject me. I'll post in here if I do because you're probably the only one who will want it and I wouldn't want to admit to making it.
    Hey -there's nothing wrong with pleasing a lady. No shame in that ! I believe that you'd still be allowed to keep your playa card for that one!
    08-31-09 02:46 PM
    LMAO Well I probably would be the only one who would want it so don't go to any trouble just for me. I wouldn't want to cause any probs with your manhood lol! But if u did decide to take a stab ( no pun intended haha) at it, I would donate for sure!! Thanks a lot!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jostrander; 08-31-09 at 02:56 PM. Reason: sp
    08-31-09 02:47 PM
    Hey -there's nothing wrong with pleasing a lady. No shame in that ! I believe that you'd still be allowed to keep your playa card for that one!
    What color pink are we talking about?

08-31-09 03:08 PM
    What color pink are we talking about?

The 1st one looks awesome! - and THANKS SOOOO much!! You ROCK!
    08-31-09 03:19 PM
    You ROCK!
    I have to agree w/jo - you do rock & you're very sweet as well.
    08-31-09 03:35 PM
    Thanks, I appreciate the comments. The theme is done too. Let me know what you think if you decide to try it out. I may still modify the typing indicators. They didn't turn out so hot.

Screenshots:

OTA Download:

http://www.hillierr.com/bb/themes/wi...gs_Pink_HT.jad
    09-01-09 02:20 AM
    Thanks, I appreciate the comments. The theme is done too. Let me know what you think if you decide to try it out. I may still modify the typing indicators. They didn't turn out so hot.

Screenshots:

OTA Download:

http://www.hillierr.com/bb/themes/wi...gs_Pink_HT.jad

Oh WOW!! Thank you soooo much!! I love it! I was VERY surprised to see it first thing this morning! You're so awesome! Sent you a PM...
    09-01-09 08:27 AM

Screenshots:

Nice work!! Now if you ever decide to do one for the Leafs - let me know !!
    Last edited by melh72; 09-02-09 at 07:40 PM.
    09-02-09 07:37 PM
    Nice work!! Now if you ever decide to do one for the Leafs - let me know !!
    In pink or standard colors?

09-03-09 03:12 PM
    Haha too funny! You're such a nice guy

09-03-09 03:43 PM
    Nice, how about a Miami Heat theme
    09-03-09 04:19 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD