This is by far one of the coolest theme i ever download off the net!!. However, I am a "small font" big fans, I think your theme would be perfect if you provided another options where the MENU, is using the original small font instead of big font...

Can you pleaseeeee provide this for us ? that would be a great PLUS PLUS...

thank you so much

*Also, in my BBM, inside dialog windows, the names and clocks shown are using big fonts.. can you please modify this to use original small fonts instead... thanks a lottie *
    Dude: he made a great theme and he's happy with it. It you're a small font fan and his are too big use a different one, don't ask him to mess with it now. Get over the font thing......he made it that way for a reason and I like it.
    09-07-09 02:07 PM
    The curve does have a lock button, perhaps have it as options instead?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's not a bad idea actually. I use Options more than I use the Lock feature.

I'll look to implement this in a couple of days.
    09-07-09 03:23 PM
    All I can say is WOW!!
    This is a sweet theme, thank you!

09-07-09 03:52 PM
    That's not a bad idea actually. I use Options more than I use the Lock feature.

I'll look to implement this in a couple of days.
    Thanks Bud!

09-07-09 06:35 PM
    definitely my favorite theme, Great job.. Thanks
    09-07-09 10:20 PM
    Been on it for a day and it's great. Very wp friendly and the round guage-like icons are excellent, esp. how the 3rd party ones (like MyFaves) also go into the round frames. Funny, only Googlemaps won't fit. Very trick.
    09-08-09 11:47 AM
    Been on it for a day and it's great. Very wp friendly and the round guage-like icons are excellent, esp. how the 3rd party ones (like MyFaves) also go into the round frames. Funny, only Googlemaps won't fit. Very trick.
    Yeah...I tried to make the round frames large enough to make 3rd party apps look like part of the theme. Of course, googlemaps decided that their icon HAD to take up the whole space so that one doesn't work that well.
    09-08-09 01:19 PM
    Sorry if I missed any earlier comment but it was unclear if dashboard was available for the curve 8330. It looks like the best theme yet. I tried downloading it but it would not display under themes. Any help here???
    Last edited by scupperplug; 09-08-09 at 07:49 PM.
    09-08-09 07:32 PM
    Sorry if I missed any earlier comment but it was unclear if dashboard was available for the curve 8330. It looks like the best theme yet. I tried downloading it but it would not display under themes. Any help here???
    Its not showing because its a theme for the 8900, hence the title of thread "8900 themes"

09-08-09 07:56 PM
    It's only for the 8900, so no love for your 8330. Them's the breaks.
    09-09-09 01:21 PM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD