This is my first "crack" at theming... There are a few spots I got hung up on, like how to change dialogue button colors (Close, etc.), but it was fun.
    I would sure love to hear of any suggestions you might have on how to improve the theme.
    I had no idea really how time consuming this was going to be until I started, there are so many things to change!
    Had to do screen shot from theme builder as I don't have the simulator for 8900 on the computer I made this on...
    SO um, ya, thanks.
    Last edited by Deebers; 04-12-09 at 09:25 PM. Reason: additional information
    04-12-09 09:02 PM
    Sorry, I should have put more than one screen shot... I'm new, what can I say!
    Here is the Lock Screen from my 8900
    04-12-09 09:07 PM
    im confused.. but looks cute.
    04-12-09 09:18 PM
    I am not sure what you could be confused about, the whole theme is there, but I only showed screen shots.
    Maybe you are confused because I said it was a Dark snow white theme... meaning it had a dark feeling, and was not the cartoon version most people associate with Snow White...
    I was just having fun...
    I love Snow White (the cartoon!) - but enjoyed putting a darker look to it...
    If you can suggest a way for me to improve - I'd love to hear back from you!

04-12-09 09:24 PM
    good job, looks well done
    04-13-09 09:16 AM
    im confused.. but i look cute.

fixed for ya
    04-13-09 12:23 PM
    how come i can't see anything but replies?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 12:47 PM
    Hi there, do you mean that you can not see my theme file or screen shots?
    I'm not sure!

04-13-09 12:51 PM

Because the WAP forum doesn't show pictures that are attached, and/or .zip files..... this person has not hosted it OTA yet.
    04-13-09 01:03 PM
    Hey thanks for pointing out the difference of who can see what, that is something I didn't know myself.
    I don't know how to do an OTA, cuz I'm that new, I guess I was looking to see if anyone would even liked it enough before I asked for someone to "host"...
    I am still looking for someone who might be able to tell me how to change my dialogue button colours because as of now I cant change them from the regular blue... I just don't see where to change this...
    I'm still trying tho.

Because the WAP forum doesn't show pictures that are attached, and/or .zip files..... this person has not hosted it OTA yet.
    04-13-09 01:09 PM
    I like it but you should lower the icons on the home screen
    05-15-09 01:54 PM
    fixed for ya
    u da man! lol

this thread is kinda funnny.. ill check back later.
    05-15-09 01:58 PM
    LIL WAYNE FAN, I PRESUME?
    08-03-09 01:09 PM
    I'd almost forgotten I had even done this lol, it was when I first got myy BB
    Not much happening here themewise, due to 'recent events' I suppose, but the theme was fun to try...
    I decided I wasn't good at it so I gave up, and trust the pros now, on another site

08-03-09 01:15 PM
    Looks like a great theme.
    08-03-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD