Current Version: 2.2.1 2.2.2 (Update on menu font)

Description
    Curve Gone Wild is a fun, exciting, bright and sexy new theme for your Curve 8900 (Also available for the 83xx!). The theme includes a new icon set, color enhanced buttons, and customized screens and menus. Home screen icons change based on what you have in the top application screen.

Speed/Performance
    All images have been compressed for optimum quality/file size. This simply means that image quality is maintained but file size is reduced - which for you means no lagging or intensive memory use. We've been running these themes on our test phones for 4 days straight and have experienced no memory problems.

Support

Just as on all my other projects, I stand behind my work and strive to help you guys in whatever you need or find problems with. As always, we are constantly working to make things better so if there is anything you would like to see enhanced in a future release, just let me know.

Updates
    Updates are always free for the life of the theme. I'll post here if anything gets changed or added and we release a new update.

-----------------------------------------

How to purchase:
    You can use this link to purchase directly from the Crackberry Store:
    Curve Gone Wild -- Crackberry App Store

SPECIAL OFFER: I know some of you have been waiting for this to be compatible for the Curve for a while now, and since it took me so long, I will be offering it for 1$ off for this weekend only! So get it now if you've been waiting, it will go back to full price Monday!

(Price is adjusted directly in the Crackberry Store- no need for a coupon code!)

-------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy!
    Last edited by jessikaboom; 07-11-09 at 08:38 PM.
    07-10-09 11:32 AM
    Not to be a rotten apple. But your title must state this is a paid theme.
    07-10-09 11:36 AM
    Not to be a rotten apple. But your title must state this is a paid theme.
    make that two rotten apples i got tricked as well
    07-10-09 11:38 AM
    And there is the Hat Trick. Me a third rotten apple now. Dang.
    07-10-09 11:58 AM
    maybe make that fourth?!
    07-10-09 12:04 PM
    Hi guys sorry about that, it won't let me edit the forum title now, only the title inside the thread. If a mod wants to change it they're free to. I'm used to posting in the Storm theme forum and this rule isn't there.. I'll remember it for next time here though . Sorry!
    07-10-09 12:05 PM
    Hi guys sorry about that, it won't let me edit the forum title now, only the title inside the thread. If a mod wants to change it they're free to. I'm used to posting in the Storm theme forum and this rule isn't there.. I'll remember it for next time here though . Sorry!
    The rule is actually for all themes forums, won't get in to all the details, but the posting rules (again for all themes) have been updated a couple times in the last couple weeks. The Free vs Premium rule was just added, and as far as i can tell it is only really enforced in this 8900 theme forum to help keep the peace.

So, lets keep the peace everyone. jessikaboom thanks for understanding and your polite response. I am sure a mod will update it soon.
    07-10-09 12:34 PM
    Damn this theme is sick!! Too bad i'm a dude lolz.
    07-10-09 03:55 PM
    can't wait to use this theme after the fix!
    07-11-09 11:12 AM
    can't wait to use this theme after the fix!
    Purpleberry sent me this screen shot yesterday for a problem she's having with the font on her phone:

Can anyone else using this theme let me know if they have this problem at all, because I haven't received any other messages about it, and everything looks right with the theme in Plazmic. If it's a problem everyone is having I will be happy to find a fix but right now judging by not hearing the problem from anyone else, it seems like an isolated problem. Can anyone confirm the problem ?

Purpleberry- have you tried restarting your phone or pulling the battery?
    07-11-09 11:50 AM
    yep, I'm gonna try to dl another app to take a pic of the compose screen. its really bad.
    07-11-09 12:02 PM
    07-11-09 12:17 PM
    I have NEVER paid for a theme, I browse and try this and that, BUT I decided what the heck I'll try this one and bought it.... You know what? Its pretty cool, so I gotta say thanks and nice work!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 02:39 PM
    Awesome Deebers I'm glad to have peaked your interest and I'm glad you liked it after buying it!

UPDATE: I fixed the issue with the menu font and will be sending out an email shortly to all those that have bought it to reinstall the theme with a menu font you can actually read sorry about that guys

I just sent the email out with the update, please let me know if you do not receive it or if there are still problems .
    Last edited by jessikaboom; 07-11-09 at 08:40 PM.
    07-11-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD