Name: Weather Plus
    Creator: Me
    Cost: FREE
    Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Curve 8900 Theme: Weather Plus

This theme is very closely based on my Weather Plus for Bold, but I have addded a few changes and improvements.

If you like this theme be sure to also check out Weather Today

The icon in the top right will be whatever application you have as the first item on your main application list. I intended that you use it for your weather app, but of course you can use it for whatever application you want. As you can see in the screenshots your weather app will show on your lockscreen as well.

As I did in many of my other themes I used my own custom Battery and Signal meters. They are the blue bars across the very top of the screen. The left half is Battery, right half is Signal. Each little section is 10%.

Here is a screenshot, there is more on my site at the download link.

Also be sure to check out all my other themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    03-15-09 06:29 PM
    Looks nice! Quick question. Is this a "hidden" today, where you scroll over the calendar icon and the events pop up, and same for messages/sms? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 11:58 AM
    The Weather Plus is awesome. Keep it up.
    03-16-09 12:32 PM
    Looks nice! Quick question. Is this a "hidden" today, where you scroll over the calendar icon and the events pop up, and same for messages/sms? Thanks!

Yes it is.
    03-16-09 05:56 PM
    The Weather Plus is awesome. Keep it up.
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
    03-16-09 05:56 PM
    Sweet! I'll dl and load tonight! Thanks! Now that the official Plazmic is out, I'm looking forward to playing more with it. Too many bugs in the beta. Hopefully once these are saved with the new version, we won't have to change to stock themes when rebooting!

03-16-09 07:46 PM
    I just installed your Weather Today theme on my 8900 and it is just amazing. By far my favorite theme to date for this phone. Thanks for the great work.

I did notice one thing though, although I actually prefer it this way. I have your blue bars at the top left for my battery meter as it explains on your site, but for the signal strength I show the standard blackberry meter to the right of the calendar and no blue bars on the top right.
    Last edited by realcanuk; 03-16-09 at 07:56 PM.
    03-16-09 07:51 PM
    Nice theme D. Ive been a fan of your icon size and the theme's. Really like this one how I can throw the calendar on there and not see my appts till I scroll on the icon itself! Did you build this one with the official or beta? Also like how I can put my on wallpaper on and it's the same as the lock screen!
    03-16-09 08:35 PM
    This theme has been moved to a new and improved website.

I have also added a OTA link for this theme (and for most of the other themes as well).

Click on the banner below for the new site this theme is now on:
    09-21-09 05:37 AM
    D can u please port ur bold stock weather plus for the 8900? I've tried building that exact same theme with the buttons in composer and all but can't get my navigation right! I have made a ton of requests for this exact theme! Thnx if possible

09-21-09 09:52 AM
    D can u please port ur bold stock weather plus for the 8900? I've tried building that exact same theme with the buttons in composer and all but can't get my navigation right! I have made a ton of requests for this exact theme! Thnx if possible

Did you see my Stock Weather Today for the 8900?
    Free BBT: Curve 8900 Theme: Stock Weather Today

It is almost exactly the same as the Stock Weather Plus for the 9000 but has a fixed today area rather than a pop-up today area (but I take it you want pop-up rather than fixed?)
    09-21-09 02:31 PM

OK so I went ahead and created a Stock Weather Plus theme for the 8900. Here you go:

Free BBT: Curve 8900: Stock Weather Plus
    09-21-09 03:18 PM
    OK so I went ahead and created a Stock Weather Plus theme for the 8900. Here you go:

Free BBT: Curve 8900: Stock Weather Plus
    I'm pretty sure that you aren't allowed to post threads that link to other sites. You have to post the OTA here.

Of course that's been allowed a lot here lately so maybe they changed the rules...
    09-21-09 04:27 PM
    I'm pretty sure that you aren't allowed to post threads that link to other sites. You have to post the OTA here.

Of course that's been allowed a lot here lately so maybe they changed the rules...
    So you are not allowed to do it in threads but you are allowed to do it in your signature? (like you do)

that doesn't make much sense.
    09-21-09 05:25 PM
    So you are not allowed to do it in threads but you are allowed to do it in your signature? (like you do)

that doesn't make much sense.
    Actually if you read the rules, you ARE allowed to have one link in your signature that goes to another website. Obviously you didn't read them though.

09-21-09 05:55 PM
    Actually if you read the rules, you ARE allowed to have one link in your signature that goes to another website. Obviously you didn't read them though.

Nope I didn't read the rules (nor I do I ever plan to).

My point was simply it doesn't make any sense to allow links in signatures when those are obviously just advertising/spam when you are not allowed to have links in posts when those links are actually helpful and relevant to the thread.
    09-21-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD