Name: Today Scroll
    Creator: Me
    Cost: Free
    Link: Dylo's Blackberry Themes - Curve 8900 Theme: Today Scroll

Here is another today style homescreen for the 8900. What makes this one different though is that you can scroll left and right through your apps so you actually get 10 icons available on your homescreen.

Here are a couple screenshots. There are more available on my site at the download link.

Also be sure to check out all my other themes: Dylo's Blackberry Themes - My Themes
    03-02-09 04:41 PM
    That is a nice theme and it's unique. However I'm currently using another theme and I like the wallpaper you used. Do you think you can post a link to just the wallpaper? Much appreciated!
    03-02-09 04:52 PM
    That is a nice theme and it's unique. However I'm currently using another theme and I like the wallpaper you used. Do you think you can post a link to just the wallpaper? Much appreciated!
    No problem, here you go:

8900 Wallpapers - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community
    03-02-09 05:08 PM
    Very nice job with that theme. For me the icons are too transparent and it is too hard for me to tell which one is highlighted on the homescreen. Also it is hard for me to tell when I highlight things like "discard" and "save" (there's a subtle little underline thing that tells you what's selected). The scrolling thing is cool though. Thanks for making these themes!
    03-02-09 11:21 PM
    im with thebignewt on the save disgard thing, but also lets say i want to compose an sms to someone with multiple numbers in the same contact name, you cant tell which number is selected, there is no little underline at all. other than that great theme!
    03-03-09 12:06 AM
    Great job on this theme!
    03-03-09 04:06 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    03-03-09 11:20 AM
    Very nice job with that theme. For me the icons are too transparent and it is too hard for me to tell which one is highlighted on the homescreen. Also it is hard for me to tell when I highlight things like "discard" and "save" (there's a subtle little underline thing that tells you what's selected). The scrolling thing is cool though. Thanks for making these themes!
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, for the buttons the highlight font is bright black, where the normal font is dull grey. They look Completely different. I don't understand what you are talking about saying they look the same. (plus there is no underline on the highlight button, so I don't know why you see one)

Here is a screenshot:

Are you saying all three buttons look the same to you in that pic?
    03-03-09 05:05 PM
    Thanks for the theme.

The only issue I ran into with the theme is I like to use my own wallpaper. When the phone is locked this theme does not show my wallpaper. The picture of the earth looks very nice but I would like to be able to change it.
    03-04-09 03:20 PM
    Thanks for the theme.

The only issue I ran into with the theme is I like to use my own wallpaper. When the phone is locked this theme does not show my wallpaper. The picture of the earth looks very nice but I would like to be able to change it.
    Sorry, the lock screen wallpaper is part of the theme and cannot be changed.
    03-04-09 05:00 PM
    REally enjoyed downloading and using your theme. HOwever, I am wondering why I cannot find my sms/mms folder. I also would like to know when I change the background or screen saver of your theme, I cannot return to your original backgrounds without resetting. Is there another way to avoid resetting and returning to default. YOur help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
    03-04-09 08:13 PM
    hey do u think u could make this same theme but with apple icons??
    03-04-09 09:32 PM
    Hey DMac this is what i mean, you can't tell which number is highlighted. i removed the endings of the numbers for privacy reasons
    Last edited by kushari; 03-05-09 at 04:13 PM.
    03-05-09 02:26 PM
    Great work!
    03-05-09 03:13 PM
    heres another area where i can not tell what is highlighted.
    03-06-09 01:54 AM
    here are some more areas that are affected
    03-08-09 02:51 PM
    ok nevermind i just updated to version .174 and it fixed those problems weird
    03-08-09 03:24 PM
    nice theme man..
    03-09-09 01:56 AM
    ok nevermind i just updated to version .174 and it fixed those problems weird
    Oh excellent, I couldn't figure out why mine was different that yours. Glad you got it.
    03-09-09 05:53 AM
    03-09-09 05:54 AM
    Cool theme. Definitely like the scrolling icons. Great work!
    03-09-09 10:45 AM
    Hi D link

I can't see series occurrences in the calendar on the main screen. Is this a known issue? I'm running .174 and still they don't show.

cheers
    03-09-09 12:54 PM
    Hi D link

I can't see series occurrences in the calendar on the main screen. Is this a known issue? I'm running .174 and still they don't show.

cheers

What do you mean? You have a appt that occurs on March 9th and March 10th, but only shows on March 9th? If it starts on one day, but finished on another it will only show on the first day, but if it is a seperate (recurring) appt it should show on all days. Recurring appts show on all days for me.
    03-09-09 01:19 PM
    Well, I'm not sure if there is some sort of setting to enable reccurring appointments to be seen on the today screen. For me, I can't see an appointment I have once a week every week on tuesdays. It's weird.

Ok, sorry to have bothered you. I just did a fresh appontment in series and it works. Just me being an *****.

Thanks for the great themes. I've got your scrolling one on at the moment.

Any chance of the Vanilla one that hides the icons to say what they are when highlighted? Then I would definitely use that one.

All the best with your future theme building!!
    03-09-09 01:33 PM
    this is the best theme out there IMO...
    03-09-09 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD