Name: Deluxe Today
    Device: Curve 8900
    Creator: Me
    Cost: Free
    Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Curve 8900 Theme: Deluxe Today

I threw this theme together mostly with parts from my Bold themes, so most of it has been used before, but still it is not a direct copy of any of my Bold themes (In fact I really like the way it turned out and I may just make a copy of this for my own Bold).

A note on the meters: The blue doted lines across the top are your Battery and Signal meters. Battery is the left half and Signal is the right half. Each little section on the meter bar is 10%.

Here is a few screenshots. There are more screenshots on my site at the download link.

Also be sure to check out all my other themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by D Mac; 03-09-09 at 04:58 AM.
    02-23-09 05:15 AM
    I tell you some of you guys are amazing .I don't no how you do it on such a buggy beta of plazmic I tryed making my own but I think ima wait for the official version of plazmic .I didn't download cus I'm at work and there's no ota but it looks good .good work will give more feedback when I get on my laptiop n download it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 07:08 AM
    Is there a possibility for an OTA link?
    Im on Mac OSX and cannot install it via desktop Software.

Regards,
    Nils
    02-23-09 02:51 PM
    Nice job dude.
    02-23-09 03:33 PM
    Is there a possibility for an OTA link?
    Im on Mac OSX and cannot install it via desktop Software.

Regards,
    Nils
    Unfortunately no, I don't have anyway to host it for OTA download.
    02-23-09 04:09 PM
    i want to install this theme but i cant. i get the no additional applications designed for your device were found when i load the alx in desktop manager, i have the vendor.xml deleted any thoughts?
    02-27-09 10:37 PM
    nice baby

good luck
    03-02-09 01:05 PM
    i want to install this theme but i cant. i get the no additional applications designed for your device were found when i load the alx in desktop manager, i have the vendor.xml deleted any thoughts?
    Try it again, it'll work the second time. That it a common glitch where it doesn't find the cod file the first time for some reason.
    03-02-09 02:56 PM
    Today I missed an extremely important meeting. Get this, it's a meeting I was supposed to be in charge of... why did I miss it? Because I hadn't found the perfect theme that showed appointments, messages, etc. Well, I searched the forum and found this thread, and Eureka! I went to the site and I downloaded both the "Deluxe" and "Basic" themes. I am now up and running and shouldn't miss another crazy meeting. Thank you! Thank you!

I am pretty particular about the themes I put on my BB baby, and these are top of the pack!
    03-04-09 03:53 PM
    Today I missed an extremely important meeting. Get this, it's a meeting I was supposed to be in charge of... why did I miss it? Because I hadn't found the perfect theme that showed appointments, messages, etc. Well, I searched the forum and found this thread, and Eureka! I went to the site and I downloaded both the "Deluxe" and "Basic" themes. I am now up and running and shouldn't miss another crazy meeting. Thank you! Thank you!

I am pretty particular about the themes I put on my BB baby, and these are top of the pack!
    Haha, oops. I am glad you like them.
    03-04-09 04:02 PM
    Well, I have to say that your themes really are a class act. The scrolling is fast, the features are exactly what I have been looking for, it's all amazing. I hope you will be posting updates and new themes on this thread so I can find them.

Keep up the great work! I just joined your fan club!
    03-04-09 04:04 PM

Just set reminders in either that calendar or tasks applications.
    03-07-09 02:21 PM
    Just set reminders in either that calendar or tasks applications.
    Yeah... that's a great point. For some reason I didn't have a reminder set for this meeting. Even though that is a wise thing to do, it is just so helpful for me to have a view of my next two or three appointments right there on my home screen as a constant reminder. The calendar or task reminders only come up once, and they only default to 30 minutes for the snooze feature.

Thanks, though... your point is well taken!
    03-07-09 05:17 PM
    I have just changed websites, the new link is:

Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Curve 8900 Theme: Deluxe Today
    03-09-09 04:57 AM
    I love this theme
    Thanks for you hard work, you rock

But i have found one problem... it the messages on the home screen, they dont show my recent messages. it is only showing a message i got three days ago which is now deleted. is there a way of sorting this? i have already tried a battery pull. might try reloading it tonight when i get home from work. Any one else had the same problem?
    Last edited by BlackTackyBerry; 03-10-09 at 08:32 AM.
    03-10-09 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD