I'm calling this them "snapshot" since it gives you an overall snapshot of your messages, calendar and phone log.

One of the things that makes this theme unique, is it still lists the program's name on roll over. This was important for me to do a quick check of the Weather Eye.

Also the bottom dock icons bounce when you roll the cursor over them - ala Leopard.

Device: Blackberry Curve 8900
    Plazmic: 4.7
    Cost: FREE
    Shout out: Thanks to LifeOfVice for the wallpaper.

OTA

Let me know any feedback.

Cheers!
    Last edited by risenONE; 02-23-09 at 01:11 AM.
    02-23-09 12:49 AM
    I need to do a little more work on the font selection - it is a little hard to read.

I will keep everyone posted.
    02-23-09 01:39 AM
    Sounds like a great theme!

I would like to suggest a version with the default top part of the display, and no phone log (to make room for the normal top display). The top part of the display on this theme is really cluttered and it looks more elegant in the default configuration, and the phone log isn't as important as calender or latest messages.

Can the wallpaper be changed? A darker one would make the white text stand out better.
    02-23-09 02:30 AM
    Good theme the only thing that wasn't me was the out going calls look and the incoming look everything was ok .I love the wallpaper were can I find it ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 02:36 PM
    Very cool theme. Wanted to point out that upon keyboard lock, and on the calls screen, the theme uses its own wallpaper, even if you have selected a custom homes screen.

Also, the date on the home screen is usually truncated. For example, today's date appears as "Wednesday, Februar..."
    02-25-09 09:13 AM
    I just downloaded this theme. I love it but was wondering if there were any way to make the font bigger. I can't see the font on the main screen with my calendar appointments or anything without looking real close! Other than that GREAT JOB!
    02-26-09 01:16 PM
    hey risenone,

absolutely love the theme, font size, everything! one problem im having is that when i set my custom wallpaper, it works, but once i press the lock button it reverts to the theme default. is there any fix for that?
    03-04-09 11:48 AM
    Nice theme. I am using your today v3 theme from another post. Downloaded this one so that I can have the call log, however the font is hard to read. The font gets even more blurry when you change the home screen background image. Anyway you can use the same font/style/color as your today V3 from an earlier post?? Or allow the font to be changed/customized. Thanks. BK
    03-14-09 01:06 PM
    this theme looks great on the phone! thanx for sharing
    03-14-09 06:03 PM
    it looks nice and clean
    03-15-09 06:55 AM
    Nice theme.

I prefer not to have calender and messages on the homescreen though
    03-17-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD