Dear All,
    I am relatively new to crackberry. Usually browse and find solutions but I have never posted. This is my first.
    A couple of days ago I downloaded the Glowstick (ZEN) theme for my new Curve 8900. It installed relatively easily. Problem is when put the phone is in zen mode I think its called (this is where there are 6 icons across the screen). F

The first issue is that no matter how much I reorder the icons, it does not display in the correct order in this mode.

The MAJOR issue is that I cannot scroll from icon to icon (left to right or viceversa) when the phone is in this mode. This to me renders my pretty theme pretty much useless. When I have the full menu (all icons) screen up, I can scroll perfectly though

Is there a way I can fix this? I really liked this theme, and don't want to have to delete it (how do you do that anyways). Please help!

Nasie
    06-26-09 10:44 AM
    did you contact the theme developer?
    06-26-09 10:55 AM
    again, probably nothing YOU can do besides contact the developer like you did. While you wait for his responce look around here. There are lots of awesome free themes.
    06-26-09 11:16 AM
    **He posted the other one in the 8900 forums so this is not (really) a duplicate post**
    06-26-09 11:21 AM
    I (and I am a SHE) did originally post in another forum (sorry) and was told to post here. I have contacted the theme developer, so hopefully I will hear from them soon. I am going to look at all the awesome FREE and functioning themes on here though. Cheers everyone
    06-26-09 11:27 AM
    I (and I am a SHE) did originally post in another forum (sorry) and was told to post here. I have contacted the theme developer, so hopefully I will hear from them soon. I am going to look at all the awesome FREE and functioning themes on here though. Cheers everyone
    Truly sorry about not referring to you as the wrong gender.
    06-26-09 11:56 AM
    oh it was a paid theme that explains the lact of tech support,
    06-26-09 12:15 PM
    oh it was a paid theme that explains the lact of tech support,

ROFLMAO!

Sorry to the o.p.
    06-26-09 02:49 PM
    Its ok about the gender... I guess it can't be that bad to be a boy....
    Mannn, I knew I should not have wasted my $2.50 on that theme
    06-26-09 03:31 PM
    Yup tons of free ones here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 03:36 PM
    i usually like to do my research before i buy something... hence: how i found cb.com
    06-26-09 03:51 PM
    Its ok about the gender... I guess it can't be that bad to be a boy....
    Mannn, I knew I should not have wasted my $2.50 on that theme
    Newbie! Ur learning!

Welcome to the CB community and remember, NO Free NO care!

lemme recommend berrygreen for u

(shameless plug, sorry peeps)
    06-26-09 03:56 PM
    Lol, Danny like you need to plug your own themes!

I do, Try mine in my signature!!! lol No really, try anyone one free themes. There are Great ones in here and they have support.
    06-26-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD