08-03-10 09:47 PM
74 123
tools
    How hard would it be to do a double bottom dock like these? I think I may start messing with themes. Hmm...
    hey man...do you mean 2 rows of icons or 2 different dock ??
    07-02-09 01:07 PM
    hey man chk out version 1.2 for the weather slot...i like it
    Almost perfect Rasta... but for some strange reason my homescreen wallpaper is now showing on the appscreen too

Is this fixable? To lock the default appscreen background as before?
    07-02-09 01:55 PM
    Almost perfect Rasta... but for some strange reason my homescreen wallpaper is now showing on the appscreen too

Is this fixable? To lock the default appscreen background as before?
    hey man...my bad...i think its fixed but dont have an 8900 so cant test it so please let me know if it worked
    07-02-09 02:21 PM
    hey man...my bad...i think its fixed but dont have an 8900 so cant test it so please let me know if it worked
    That did it! Thanks again man
    07-02-09 02:35 PM
    hey man...do you mean 2 rows of icons or 2 different dock ??
    a double dock (2 rows of icons)
    07-02-09 03:42 PM
    I seem to be having a problem where the icons on the home screen don't show that little red notifier when I receive something. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this? Oh and could you put the application name to show on all versions? Not just that one?
    Yeah that's happening on mine too. I love this basic 1.1 theme.... but can't use it if the mail icons don't show the new message notifier.
    07-02-09 08:17 PM
    Yeah that's happening on mine too. I love this basic 1.1 theme.... but can't use it if the mail icons don't show the new message notifier.
    I was said before that mini icons dont show the red notifier icon, but i forgot where.

Also, when the phone is locked, the weather icon doesnt seem to stay.
    07-02-09 10:03 PM
    I was said before that mini icons dont show the red notifier icon, but i forgot where.

Also, when the phone is locked, the weather icon doesnt seem to stay.
    I know it sucks...but at least it works on OS 5.0
    07-03-09 01:56 AM
    this theme is awesome

btw
    can you make one without "hidden" dock?
    and with a darken status bar area ?

and of course it wil be superb if we can red dot notification n the icons

thx
    well done!!!
    07-03-09 03:11 AM
    what is hidden dock vs visible? sorry a newbie
    07-03-09 08:04 AM
    what is hidden dock vs visible? sorry a newbie
    Ok...
    Hidden dock: when you move your focus off any the 8 icons below all of the icons drop off the screen.

Visible dock: when you move your focus off any of the 8 icons below and the icons remain on the screen.
    07-05-09 10:31 PM
    *chanting* "Double dock, double dock". lol, but seriously though.
    07-06-09 10:37 PM
    i dont know if this is just happening to me or not but....

i add a calendar event, and it is showing up on the home screen as it should...when i edit that calendar event and change it to a different date, or delete it...it doesn't update the home screen version of the calendar unless i restart the phone...maybe i just have to wait a while before it changes? I just noticed it...is there something i am missing?
    08-12-09 11:37 PM
    Sveeeeet. I love this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 01:26 AM
    Any way to make one that has the hidden dock, no carrier logo, and today feature? Thanks!
    09-13-09 04:45 PM
    Hey, a nice touch up would be making the surrounding light behind the icon when selected white. Right now it's blue. Also, if you added the notification star on the icon, for example, a bbm message received, if there was a star notification on the icon, it would be nice. But just some suggestions. Good work though!
    Last edited by TheRomance; 09-15-09 at 09:31 PM.
    09-15-09 09:27 PM
    Very nice theme. Thank you.
    11-05-09 02:42 AM
    This is just what I was looking for!!! thks so much!
    11-12-09 11:02 AM
    For some reason Weathereye isn't showing the current temp when I hover over it.

11-12-09 10:32 PM
    i dont know if this is just happening to me or not but....

i add a calendar event, and it is showing up on the home screen as it should...when i edit that calendar event and change it to a different date, or delete it...it doesn't update the home screen version of the calendar unless i restart the phone...maybe i just have to wait a while before it changes? I just noticed it...is there something i am missing?
    Not missing anything, it takes a few minutes for it to change in the today area. No need to restart the phone. I get the impression the today area only syncs with the calendar application every 5 or 10 minutes.
    11-17-09 01:27 PM
    im using this for my 9700, can you make so that when you scroll on the home screen it wont jump to the other side when you reach the 1st or 8th icon.

Its really annoying cause i put the icons i use most on each end so i can just carelessly scroll all the way to the left or right to land on that icon without having to really pay attention.
    11-24-09 03:05 AM
    perfect. absolutely perfect.
    11-29-09 12:51 PM
    Nice theme!
    12-01-09 01:44 PM
    Hey i LOVE your 8 mini icon theme but was hoping you could make a slight change, can you make it so that the scroll does not wrap around and also so that SMS and Email are combined instead of seperate? This would make the theme perfect for me.

Your help is greatly apprecaited and thanks alot for the great work. Keep it up!
    12-02-09 02:21 AM
    Hi
    I am new to this forum and to the bb. I have downloaded this theme, I saw that someone else had problems , but - didn't see a response. When
    I scroll over weather eye in the 9th slot it doesn't show the temps. I have it set for my city. Thabks

12-02-09 10:12 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD