Hey guys...this was a request so I hope that ya like it :O)

Version 1.2: Visible Dock / Added Application name OTA link

Version 1.1: Visible Dock / No Today Text OTA link

Version 1: Visible Dock OTA link

Version 1.2: Hidden Dock / Added Application name / 9th slot Weather icon slot to home page: OTA link

Version 1.1: Hidden Dock / Added Application name to home page: OTA link

Version 1: Hidden Dock OTA link

If you like any of my themes please donate:

Last edited by rasta321; 07-27-09 at 12:47 PM. Reason: added a new version
    06-26-09 06:35 PM
    Very nice, does this have the BB Folder Icons, or just the default folder icons?

Icons that I want

Icons I am forced to use
    06-26-09 08:35 PM
    you did it! Cool!
    06-26-09 10:02 PM
    Very nice, does this have the BB Folder Icons, or just the default folder icons?

Icons that I want

Icons I am forced to use
    Hey man...i think that it uses the default folder icons that you want...
    06-27-09 01:04 AM
    Sorry... double post
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 06-27-09 at 06:23 PM.
    06-27-09 06:17 PM
    Great theme Rasta

Just one minor request if it's possible... can you add the application name in small font centrally above the icons on the homescreen, as per the stock Zen theme?

(and a customisable weather app slot in the top left, in place of the profiles icon would be killer! )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 06:21 PM
    Awesome theme, man.
    I love these simple themes.
    06-27-09 07:02 PM
    If you look CAREFULLY where the carrier, date, and edge are and press keyboard lock - they move! there not in the same place ;x

haha
    07-01-09 01:44 AM
    Do you have a version with no hidden dock and no today? Just the 8 mini icons? That'd be fantabulous.
    07-01-09 01:49 PM
    Do you have a version with no hidden dock and no today? Just the 8 mini icons? That'd be fantabulous.
    let me know if this is what you were looking for:

Version 1: Visible Dock OTA link
    07-01-09 04:12 PM
    Great theme Rasta

Just one minor request if it's possible... can you add the application name in small font centrally above the icons on the homescreen, as per the stock Zen theme?

(and a customisable weather app slot in the top left, in place of the profiles icon would be killer! )

sorry man was not able to do the weather app slot but did have the chance to add the application name

Chk out Version 1.1 hidden dock version:
    07-01-09 04:47 PM
    If you look CAREFULLY where the carrier, date, and edge are and press keyboard lock - they move! there not in the same place ;x

haha
    hey man...thanks for the heads up the shift has been fixed but i think that the problem lies with the default theme within Plazmic 4.7
    07-01-09 05:51 PM
    Works great! One request though: could you make it so that when I move trackball up it skips directly to the profiles icon? I'm just very used to it doing that so I can set my phone to silent for meetings without even taking it out of my pocket. Thanks!

07-01-09 08:03 PM
    Works great! One request though: could you make it so that when I move trackball up it skips directly to the profiles icon? I'm just very used to it doing that so I can set my phone to silent for meetings without even taking it out of my pocket. Thanks!

Hey man...you referring to the visible dock? Because the hidden dock will go straight to profile when you go up...
    07-02-09 01:23 AM

Icons that I want

Icons I am forced to use
    HEy are you trying to get your old folders back because you changed them but now you don't want them anymore? If so all you have to do is go into your themes and select the theme that you want the original folders, font, etc...and click menu, then reset theme defaults...that will change em' back.
    I'm guessing that's what you were looking for I've run into this problem before and thought there was no way out but I FOUND IT...haha good luck!!!
    07-02-09 02:06 AM
    I like those itty bitty icons...very cute!
    07-02-09 02:07 AM
    sorry man was not able to do the weather app slot but did have the chance to add the application name

Chk out Version 1.1 hidden dock version:
    Rasta, you da man!

Thanks a lot dude, just what I was looking for

07-02-09 02:41 AM
    Hey man...you referring to the visible dock? Because the hidden dock will go straight to profile when you go up...
    Yeah, I got the visible dock 1.1 without today stuff. I'm a creature of habit, and not seeing the buttons at the bottom makes me panic. Today brief just gets in the way of all the pretty wallpapers I have... I just really like that compared to the default theme there are more buttons in the same location and that there is no shade at the top.

07-02-09 02:58 AM
    Yeah, I got the visible dock 1.1 without today stuff. I'm a creature of habit, and not seeing the buttons at the bottom makes me panic. Today brief just gets in the way of all the pretty wallpapers I have... I just really like that compared to the default theme there are more buttons in the same location and that there is no shade at the top.

in that case you should try the visible version 1...it has the navigation that you wanted with the today text for both calendar & messages if they are used as one of your 8 slots...

hope that helps :O)
    07-02-09 09:33 AM
    How hard would it be to do a double bottom dock like these? I think I may start messing with themes. Hmm...
    07-02-09 10:55 AM
    thanks rasta!!!!
    07-02-09 11:04 AM
    I seem to be having a problem where the icons on the home screen don't show that little red notifier when I receive something. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this? Oh and could you put the application name to show on all versions? Not just that one?
    07-02-09 11:58 AM
    I seem to be having a problem where the icons on the home screen don't show that little red notifier when I receive something. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this? Oh and could you put the application name to show on all versions? Not just that one?
    ok...I have no idea why it happens but i think that its a bug in the OS ~4.6 because I was experiencing that issue till i went to OS 5.0.0.100 and now the notification comes and goes as it is supposed to...
    Last edited by rasta321; 07-02-09 at 02:29 PM.
    07-02-09 12:22 PM
    ok...I have no idea why it happens but i think that its a bug in the OS ~4.6 because I was experiencing that issue till i went to OS 5.0.0.100 and not the notification comes and goes as it is supposed to...
    Aw man, I actually just downgraded from 5.0...
    07-02-09 12:47 PM
    Great theme Rasta

hey man chk out version 1.2 for the weather slot...i like it
    07-02-09 01:02 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD