Does anyone know where I can find a good Dallas Cowboys theme for my Curve 8900? It would be a plus if it was free, but I'll pay for a sweet one! Thanks!!!
    02-21-09 03:56 PM
    ewww cowboys
    02-21-09 04:17 PM
    I knew it was only a matter of time before I got that response......
    02-21-09 04:25 PM
    There might be one for real football teams but not the Cowgirls.
    02-21-09 05:43 PM
    Oh geez! I'm not gonna ever get a straight answer here, I can already tell...
    02-21-09 06:02 PM
    I would love to know about a cowboys theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 06:10 PM
    how about a football team worth making a theme for, say the... The Philadelphia Eagles.
    02-21-09 07:15 PM
    The answer to the theme question of the days is... the theme creator software is currently only BETA software... some themes are unstable... wait until Plazmic releases their final version of the software and you will start seeing more themes including NFL teams, but no Dallas Cowboy themes from me.

We are all hoping it will be soon, but I'm guessing maybe another month.
    02-21-09 07:27 PM
    how about a football team worth making a theme for, say the... The Philadelphia Eagles.

Totally off subject....but uh remind me if you would when was the last time the Feagles won a championship??.....Oh yea! That's right. NEVER!!!
    02-21-09 07:48 PM
    Remind me again what owner single-handedly is responsible for the Salary cap? Its not really a football team if you just throw all your money together to buy out everyone in sight.
    02-21-09 07:55 PM
    Totally off subject....but uh remind me if you would when was the last time the Feagles won a championship??.....Oh yea! That's right. NEVER!!!
    can you tell me the score from the last game the eagles played against the cowgirls? didn't the eagles win 44 to 6?
    02-21-09 08:22 PM
    Someone make her an eagles theme

02-21-09 08:24 PM
    Wow I left this open when it had no replies and just posted and it seems u guys all said it first lol

02-21-09 08:25 PM
    GO COWBOYS BABY!!!!! Don't listen to aristile and his overrated LT... and don't worry, once I figure out how to make themes , i'll be making a cowboys theme....do you like all dallas teams or just the cowboys, i was going to also create a multi sport including stars and mavs
    02-22-09 12:45 AM
    Just to clear this up. The Chargers are my AFC team and I do like them as well as LT.

But I bleed Black and Gold since birth. If you are not a Saints fan then you can't possibly understand. WHO DAT!!!
    02-22-09 12:50 AM
    Just to clear this up. The Chargers are my AFC team and I do like them as well as LT.

But I bleed Black and Gold since birth. If you are not a Saints fan then you can't possibly understand. WHO DAT!!!
    see i was always confused which team you liked, chargers or saints.....but wait, i think the cowboys have more championships than both of them...****, one more and they'll have to start counting championships with two hands, chargers AND saints have some time before they can do that
    02-22-09 12:52 AM
    Did the Cowgirls beat the Saints the last time they played? NO. The Cowgirls got CRUSHED at home and it was great. Who made it to the NFC championship last the Cowgirls or the Saints? Saints. The truth is the Cowgirls haven't beaten the Saints in over 10 years ever since Jerry Jones was rained back by the league and the salary cap was introduced.
    02-22-09 12:57 AM
    just like every game, its the W that counts...saints got the W, but when it comes to championships....cowboys have 5 W's and the saints?????? yea what now huh huh ???

....i know you'll be back, so i'll post here, is it worth it to put the zagg on, as i dont want to be without my phone for 12 hours
    Last edited by andyr2007; 02-22-09 at 01:03 AM.
    02-22-09 01:01 AM
    Ummm ... this is about a theme, not Cowboys vs.

Stay on topic...

Thanks!
    02-22-09 01:04 AM
    Ummm ... this is about a theme, not Cowboys vs.

Stay on topic...

Thanks!
    sorry, it was aristile, but yes. i'm trying to figure out how to make themes, i'll let you know when I'm done creating the cowboys theme
    02-22-09 01:06 AM
    **** ya go cowboys the eagles are horrible and there fans are dumb as ****
    03-30-09 04:47 PM

i bleed black and gold too...but thats because i was born and raised in Pittsburgh.....STEELERS!!!!!!!!
    03-30-09 04:51 PM
    i bleed black and gold too...but thats because i was born and raised in Pittsburgh.....STEELERS!!!!!!!!
    Steelers and their fans are dillusional because colors are black and yellow.
    03-30-09 05:39 PM
    Steelers and their fans are dillusional because colors are black and yellow.
    you're just jealous cause steelers won super bowl so there!

i'm just messing with you hun
    03-30-09 05:54 PM
    anyway...there is a cowboys theme on cb in 8900 themes,
    03-30-09 05:55 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD