Hey all,

I'm looking to port my 3G theme currently for the bold over to the 8900.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/3g...eather-271090/

I think I'm done but I don't have a 8900 so I need a couple of testers to check it out first.

The theme is free so all interested can get it eventually.

Any volunteers?
    07-19-09 07:49 AM
    Sure-send it to me in a .jad zip file. But you do know how funny that is to have a 3g theme for the 8900-right?
    Last edited by kscrum; 07-19-09 at 01:00 PM.
    07-19-09 09:01 AM
    hey i would love to test it for you......

let me know
    07-19-09 10:06 AM
    Hey all,

I'm looking to port my 3G theme currently for the bold over to the 8900.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/3g...eather-271090/

I think I'm done but I don't have a 8900 so I need a couple of testers to check it out first.

The theme is free so all interested can get it eventually.

Any volunteers?
    If you need more testers, let me know! [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 10:12 AM
    I'd be happy to test it for you. PM me the .jad or Zip file.

07-19-09 10:13 AM
    If you need more help I'll be glad to lend a hand. Shoot me a pm.

07-19-09 10:41 AM
    I'd be happy to test it for you. PM me the .jad or Zip file.
    07-19-09 10:57 AM
    Thank you all. I have PMed a couple of you. Please test and let me know.
    07-19-09 12:27 PM
    Let me know if u need more tester... [email protected]

07-19-09 12:46 PM
    I just downloaded your theme and gave it a quick look. Niiiiiiiiiice and clean man. The home banner is totally slick and I love the overall serious feel of the icons and backgrounds. I will get back with you when I have used it some more. Thanks for sharing.
    07-19-09 12:59 PM
    I think this is a really nice looking theme! I really like the top banner and the fact that the weather is right in the middle. Definitely keep that there - apparently there are more people who like a weather slot on the hs than not.

The icons are awesome!! They look really sharp with the blue bg - very clear and cool looking. The maps icon is sweet!!

The only thing I would change (only because it's a personal preference) is the top banner. I don't usually use an alarm and bluetooth only when I need it so that space in the top is empty for me. I like how on the 9000 you have the messages in one of the slots so at least it wouldn't be empty for that long. Or maybe something that everyone likes on their hs, like maybe the date instead?

Other than that - pretty sweet theme. I know there are going to be a lot of people here that like it. Thanks a lot for making it FREE!!
    07-19-09 01:13 PM
    I think this is a really nice looking theme! I really like the top banner and the fact that the weather is right in the middle. Definitely keep that there - apparently there are more people who like a weather slot on the hs than not.

The icons are awesome!! They look really sharp with the blue bg - very clear and cool looking. The maps icon is sweet!!

The only thing I would change (only because it's a personal preference) is the top banner. I don't usually use an alarm and bluetooth only when I need it so that space in the top is empty for me. I like how on the 9000 you have the messages in one of the slots so at least it wouldn't be empty for that long. Or maybe something that everyone likes on their hs, like maybe the date instead?

Other than that - pretty sweet theme. I know there are going to be a lot of people here that like it. Thanks a lot for making it FREE!!
    I don't use bluetooth or the alarm much either . I did have a version where the message indicator was in a banner slot but the slot itself is not big enough for all the indicators. If you have unread messages, a missed call, voicemail, and an SMS message, it will only display 2 of the 4. So I decided to put the message indicators on the top right and leave a slot for bluetooth and alarm set indicator.

Please post screenshots as I don't have an 8900.
    07-19-09 01:48 PM
    Oh yeah - you're right - I would want to see all of my notifications, not just two.

Really great job on the theme - I'm rockin it now!!

07-19-09 02:19 PM
    nice theme

i would like to test it
    07-19-09 02:41 PM
    Testers,
    I've updated the theme with new phone call backgrounds.
    07-19-09 06:49 PM
    I love this theme! If you still are looking for testers I would love to help out!
    07-19-09 07:48 PM
    wondering if you can pm to test this one out?...loving it (you know this, lol)
    07-19-09 08:28 PM
    Pm me if u would like me to test it
    07-19-09 10:35 PM
    i would love to test this theme for you.
    07-20-09 02:05 AM
    Oh yeah - you're right - I would want to see all of my notifications, not just two.

Really great job on the theme - I'm rockin it now!!

Nice wallpaper! It goes surprisingly well with the theme.
    07-20-09 06:25 AM
    I know - I loved it the minute I saw it. Hayley (xFluidx) posted it with one of her themes and I use it with that ione too. I really like the new call screens, they really make the whole theme go together. Great job and thanks!!

07-20-09 06:39 AM
    I'd like to try it!! PM me?
    07-20-09 07:52 AM
    redzapper,, when will it be released???
    07-20-09 12:59 PM
    redzapper,, when will it be released???
    Probably in about 6 hours after I get home tonight.

Did some changes and so far, no other issues.

I think the testers are happy with it judging from screenshots with some very nice wallpapers posted on this forum
    07-20-09 01:08 PM
    i will be waiting for this theme

thanx
    07-20-09 01:31 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD