How you get your screen to look costume? i don't mean wallpapers by costume, i am talking about being able to clearly see the top of the wallpaper, and have costume icons on the folders, like i've seen icons that instead of being sqare they are rounded, i have a 8900, just bought it 9 days ago and i haven't done any upgrades yet. I ask cause ive seen some amazing costume made screen shots of the 8900 .... any help will be apreciated
    05-30-09 06:37 PM
    Here is a link to the Blackberry Curve 8900 forum... and a link in my signature below to PimpMyBerry.com
    05-30-09 06:40 PM
    Thanks for the info, next question is: How difficult is to make your own themes? and Do i need the DM to create them? and if i do a OS upgrade would i be able to change the shape and styles of my folders or that depends on how the theme is created? better yet, do OS updates and the themes are 2 different things or they depend of each other to turn out the way they do? i hope you understand my q's
    05-30-09 10:51 PM
    Thanks for the info, next question is: How difficult is to make your own themes? and Do i need the DM to create them? and if i do a OS upgrade would i be able to change the shape and styles of my folders or that depends on how the theme is created? better yet, do OS updates and the themes are 2 different things or they depend of each other to turn out the way they do? i hope you understand my q's
    These should help in your quest for theme making...

Plazmic
    How To Create Your Own Blackberry Themes Using Plazmic Theme Builder
    05-30-09 10:59 PM
    Thanks ICEMAN, the help is apreciated
    05-30-09 11:09 PM
    Thanks ICEMAN, the help is apreciated
    Anytime glad to help...
    05-30-09 11:33 PM
    So I am assuming that costume=custom?

Costume = clothing you wear on Halloween with a certain theme

Custom = unique version; specialized conversion of a normal item
    05-31-09 12:16 AM