OMG!!!! Like I totally can't help it.... But C I totally think this should be your new avatar to go along with this thread! It's WAYYYYY CUTE!!!! LMAO!!! ORRRR you can just totally make me a theme and IF it's good enough I'll totally keep it in rotation until someone makes a better one (lol again just couldnt help myself, love the valley girl feel of the thread!)
    07-20-09 05:03 PM
    lol too good berry_hot
    07-20-09 05:26 PM
    None of ours do but no love loss there. I like Totally ONLY exclusively use like Kscrum and emarsha and asabees and c_is_for_crackberry and xFluidx's themes. OMG, like why even try like the rest???
    07-20-09 05:27 PM
    1Fish2Fish, have you tried my one fish two fish theme yet to hold you over?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 08:04 PM
    Ksrcum,
    PLEASE make me this theme!
    You'll be my hero.
    07-21-09 12:46 AM
    The reason for the request thread is to clean up the forum so all the threads are theme regardless who made them or if they are free or charge there is no logical reason to need a seperate thread for every request

07-21-09 06:30 AM
    I understand that but, why is it such a big deal when someone doesn't request a theme in there? If they don't post in there, then why even bother posting in a thread in which you never plan to make the theme? If you don't plan to make it, don't post anything and move on. Seems simple enough, doesn't it?

You can't control what people do and where they post. Sometimes, well really a lot of times, people don't go looking to make sure they're posting in the right threads. Maybe they did see the request thread and thought that their request would get lost amongst all the other requests. That's probably why they just decided to make another thread. Like I said, you can't control where people post.

Last edited by CousinAvi; 07-21-09 at 06:57 AM.
    07-21-09 06:40 AM
    Do you also realize that 95% of the requests that get fulfilled on this forum are made by people like C and Emarsha? I think it is a small favor to ask to attempt to keep the forums from getting clogged when they take the time to make these themes for free. And no you can't control what people post/do but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try to, when the end result benefits everyone.
    07-21-09 06:52 AM
    Just so everyone can like totally sleep tonight, I am making a Cookster theme this afternoon as well and it should be posted by in the morning hopefully!
    07-21-09 10:08 AM
    "If you haven't noticed by now, us themers have realized that our themes are not appreciated... "
    Mrtolles

Uh yeah, I kinda noticed that too when 2 of my "best" and newest themes links were down for about 5 days and only one person "noticed". I guess we all just suck!
    07-21-09 10:26 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD