NOW RELEASED
    On Sale for $3.99 (Reg $4.99) until August, Friday 13th, 2010 (CHECK OUT THE BUNDLE OPTIONS BELOW THE SCREENSHOTS)

iRPG: Where Fantasy Meets Reality

'iRPG' takes Role Playing Game interface elements and splashes them onto your homescreen.

Always chase after your next adventure with your Quest Log (Today Entries)

If you ever need to pause your game and check something out, open up your Menu (Dynamic User Defined Menu) and do what needs to be done! (Applications listed from Top to Bottom of the menu are apps 7-11 for Trackballs, 5-9 for Touchscreen)

Cast Spells (Open Apps) with ease via the top Action Bar with quick access to 4-6 (4:Touch, 6:Trackball) spells of your choice always at your fingertips!

'iRPG' takes Role Playing Game interface elements and splashes them onto your homescreen.

Always chase after your next adventure with your Quest Log (Today Entries)

If you ever need to pause your game and check something out, open up your Menu (Dynamic User Defined Menu) and do what needs to be done!
    (Applications listed from Top to Bottom of the menu are apps 7-11 for Trackballs, 5-9 for Touchscreen)

Cast Spells (Open Apps) with ease via the top Action Bar with quick access to 4-6 (4:Touch, 6:Trackball) spells of your choice always at your fingertips!

View the Weather any time to plan your battles before you fight them with the Dedicated Weather Slot (Weather app not included) (Weather slot is Icon 12 for Trackballs, 10 for Touchscreen)

With 'iRPG' YOU WILL NEVER LOSE A BATTLE AGAIN!

HUGE SAVINGS WITH BUNDLE:
    Get 'iRPG' ALONG WITH either aeroCenter or boxBerry for a total of $5.99 (reg $4.99 per theme + $4.99 for iRPG = $9.98) THATS A SAVINGS OF ~$3!

aeroCenter + iRPG: CLICK HERE

boxBerry + iRPG: CLICK HERE

Watch The YouTube Video Preview:

To Purchase 'iRPG' by itself click below

KDThemes iRPG - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

[/CENTER]
    TRACKBALL USERS NOTE:

To Hide the Today Area, highlight the Today Area Button and scroll down...to Show the Today Area, Highlight the Today Area Button and CLICK the trackball/pad down. (If it doesnt work, you may have to scroll up a tiny bit more (The button should stay activated) and then click down)

To Show the Dynamic Menu you must highlight the Menu Button and scroll to the right, to close the menu, highlight the Close Button (Which will change to a "Scroll to the left" button when focused) and then scroll left.

Its really easy to understand once its on your device, but if you want a complicated Navigation Chart here you go:

FEATURES:

• Battery and Signal meters are reskinned to "Health/Mana" bars
    • Icons are reskinned as an action bar at the top of the screen to quickly "Cast A Spell" Or open an app ;D)
    • 3* "Quest Log" entries (Today Entries) each for Messages, Calendar and SMS/MMS which can be shown/hidden via the "Today Area" button. (Your wallpaper will dim when Today is shown, for ease of reading the entries so you can have any wallpaper you choose from your Pictures app!)
    • Menu Button dims the background and slides in a “Dynamic Menu” with quick access to USER DEFINED applications! Thats right: YOU choose the applications you want in the menu!
    • Dedicated Weather Slot (Icon 12 for Trackpads, 10 for Touchscreen)
    • Dedicated Profiles Icon

SUGGESTED WALLPAPERS:

Last edited by kdjayo; 08-09-10 at 02:19 PM.
    07-31-10 06:43 PM
    wow KD...you are back at it again!!! I must say that I cannot get enough of your themes!!
    Keep up the great work!!
    07-31-10 11:57 PM
    How soon til this releases? Looks really nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 12:11 AM
    wow KD...you are back at it again!!! I must say that I cannot get enough of your themes!!
    Keep up the great work!!
    How soon til this releases? Looks really nice.

@Mattpowell19 im always at it, gotta keep sane somehow so I shoot all my crazy ideas out into themes :P

@matyou98 I do not have a release date, Im still in the designing stages of the theme, but I always do previews so that I can get constructive feedback from the community before making final graphic exports.
    08-01-10 12:53 AM
    I think the OS6 icons look nice with this theme. I like the hp and mana idea but in addition I would still put a battery and antenna icon embossed in each bar maybe at the other end so its clear what each one represents. Make each symbol look like its carved into the meter, not white like the hp and mp. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

08-02-10 12:09 AM
    Heres a screenie of the "Menu" option for iRPG...you highlight the newly added Menu button and scroll right (or just tap it for touchscreen devices) and it dims the background and slides this menu up from the bottom center

08-02-10 01:34 AM
    Awesome! Looking forward to this! Any planned release date?
    08-02-10 04:01 AM
    Awesome! Looking forward to this! Any planned release date?
    Not as of yet, but I will let you all know when its almost here Subscribe to my twitter located in my signature if you want up to the minute updates with my themes
    08-02-10 10:54 AM
    Did I mention that the Icon Buttons listed in the "Menu" screen are User-Defined?

How bout them apples
    08-02-10 02:23 PM
    A few people have been requesting App Screen shots....well here you go! (Left=focus, Mid=new msg, Right=move)

08-04-10 10:58 AM
    NOW RELEASED
    On Sale for $3.99 (Reg $4.99) until August, Friday 13th, 2010 (CHECK OUT THE BUNDLE OPTIONS BELOW THE SCREENSHOTS)

HUGE SAVINGS WITH BUNDLE:
    Get 'iRPG' ALONG WITH either aeroCenter or boxBerry for a total of $5.99 (reg $4.99 per theme + $4.99 for iRPG = $9.98) THATS A SAVINGS OF ~$3!

For now, the bundle is only seeming to work via the MobiHand network, so you MUST use the links above (or here: aeroCenter or boxBerry) to be able to view the bundle option (Pictured below)

To Purchase 'iRPG' by itself click below

KDThemes iRPG - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

08-07-10 10:33 PM
    Suggested Wallpapers added to main post, and also below for your convenience:

08-08-10 11:56 AM
    Watch The YouTube Video Preview:

[/CENTER]
    08-08-10 10:22 PM
    Hey everybody! I just wanted to remind you of the great Bundle deals to get two themes for a great price....They run regularly $4.99, but you can get BOTH iRPG and one of the themes below for only $0.99 more!

iRPG + aeroCenter: CLICK HERE

iRPG + boxBerry: CLICK HERE
    08-20-10 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD