02-25-10 03:54 PM
43 12
tools
    hi all, just thought id share a little video with you of how its looking, the video only shows the red, and doesnt show the icons, as i need to add some finishing touches, but i hope this shows roughly what the look will be like (the quality might not be too great due to youtube resizing stuff!

Merry christmas to all
    12-23-09 12:40 PM
    Where is it?
    01-08-10 10:05 AM
    Where is it?
    Maybe he bailed and got a Droid lol.
    01-08-10 01:00 PM
    Maybe he bailed and got a Droid lol.
    cough droid cough, whadda ya take me for!!!! lmao

na iv been very busy lately with work which has set me back, also got a new pc just after christmas, which alot of things dont like (32 bit and 64 bit compatibility issues on windows7 ultimate) but im back on track now, shouldnt be too long hopefully

btw its milestone in the uk lol, although no network has it on any contracts and im just not an android fan, my list of phones is htc mytouch3g (htc magic here in the uk) bold 9700, 9520, 8900, 8520, iphone, nokia E72, HD2 and htc tattoo, oh the joys of working for a phone company!!
    01-08-10 04:31 PM
    Dave hows it going? I had to look 3 pages back and find this thread so i guess youve been busy.

Any updates?
    01-28-10 12:45 PM
    Dave hows it going? I had to look 3 pages back and find this thread so i guess youve been busy.

Any updates?
    hey there, thanks for asking, yea iv been major busy at work (work for vf uk so been sellin iphones alot, and doing too much overtime!) so iv been doing this theme as and when i can, iv alered the layout a little from the images above, just looks a little cleaner i feel, so should be good when ready, for those interested, here`s the versions that will be out (all gonna be released in one hit)

blue with blue icons
    blue with blue icons and w/b slot
    blue with standard icons
    blue with standard icons and w/b slot
    purple with purple icons
    purple with purple icons and w/b slot
    purple with standard icons
    purple with standard icons and w/b slot
    red with red icons
    red with red icons and w/b slot
    red with standard icons
    red with standard icons and w/b slot

so thats 12 versions to choose from, all come with hidden today section, same colours and versions to be offered for 9000,9630 and 9700 also

im hoping to be getting it out there in the next week or so, fingers crossed!
    01-28-10 12:57 PM
    that sounds great im anxious for the red!
    01-28-10 03:45 PM
    I love this theme! Will it be for 4.6??? I can't wait to get it!!! Thanks for ur hard work!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 07:28 PM
    I love this theme! Will it be for 4.6??? I can't wait to get it!!! Thanks for ur hard work!!

yep, 4.6 (4.7 for other models) and OS5.0 supported, not gonna leave anyone out
    01-29-10 08:05 AM
    i havent forgotten about this yet dave...

any more updates or screen shots?
    02-10-10 09:19 AM
    dont worry, i am still on it, just tidying up some of the little bits but its almost ready, hopefully within a week or 2, to be fair iv even held off updating to OS5 just so i can make sure it works on 4.6, thats how much effort im puttin into this, been working on it since before christmas!

also just to throw it out there, my next theme after this is all done, will be a `htc sense 2.1` version for non touch, so i have alot running thru my mind at the mo, futures looking good
    02-10-10 06:36 PM
    4 images attached, just thought id throw them out there as fresh its almost done
    02-12-10 06:54 PM
    cant wait! looks great
    02-13-10 03:48 PM
    ok, so nearly there, thought id do something i havent before, so kinda a step into the unknown lol, in your mobile browser navigate to BBThemes.co.uk | Colourize Theme Suite. Coming soon and there is a whole host of screen shots, just scroll up/down to find the one ya like, and get a feel for how it looks on ya screen

also put a few more shots here, but thought its always nice to see how it`ll look eh

02-15-10 07:55 PM
    Yes I'm ready for this....been checking your post for a long time now

Looks great I'm getting the red. Can't wait

02-15-10 08:17 PM
    will be available in say the next 24 hours

just doing all the uploads and stuff now, so keep an eye out for the main thread
    02-23-10 07:17 AM
    That is awesome news! Thanks!
    02-23-10 09:43 AM
    02-25-10 03:54 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD