hi guys, this is me latest theme im working on, thought id throw it out there for some comments, early days so far, but with a sliding dock for making the most of your wallpaper im thinkin this theme is pretty nice, not just for the 8900, but for ALL BB`s!

coming soon to the cb app store

thoughts very welcome

also a massive thanks to AHaz Designs for all the help and advice
    12-18-09 06:06 AM
    Very nice in a today plus would be nice as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-09 06:42 AM
    Looks good, I like the red! How about hidden today, Weather slot and transitions? )
    12-18-09 08:37 AM
    Looks really nice....i also suggest hidden today....looking forward to the finished product
    12-18-09 09:25 AM
    ok cool, so hidden today it is, and a weather version too (i know some wont want it)

heres on though, weather slot, top right or left? and text or no text?

basically you guys are gonna be the end users, so i thought id throw it all open for ideas so everyone gets what they want
    12-18-09 09:35 AM
    ok cool, so hidden today it is, and a weather version too (i know some wont want it)

heres on though, weather slot, top right or left? and text or no text?

basically you guys are gonna be the end users, so i thought id throw it all open for ideas so everyone gets what they want
    IMO- Weather on right with text. Would you like us to beta test or do you want to just release it when complete?
    12-18-09 10:41 AM
    i dont know how complicated it is to do this, but I really like when the top banner has some functionality....like the clock opens the alarm etc. Please dont take it the wrong way, i like this theme either way, but I think the buttons in the banner put the theme in the top of the class IMO. Regardless, i like what you have shown so far
    12-18-09 11:00 AM
    i dont know how complicated it is to do this, but I really like when the top banner has some functionality....like the clock opens the alarm etc. Please dont take it the wrong way, i like this theme either way, but I think the buttons in the banner put the theme in the top of the class IMO. Regardless, i like what you have shown so far
    I agree.....also a SMS and QL hot key would really make it functinal.
    Very nice tho, i'm really digging the red.
    12-18-09 11:48 AM
    well, i gotta agree with ya all, the red is lookin pretty sweet (its the one im running on my storm at the mo, with purple on me 8900)

i will work some hidden buttons into the top row, say calendar on the date, clock on the clock and manage connections, also will have built in QL support (app seperate) the QL will be a keyboard hotkey, so for example caps+Q, as this will keep the homescreen from becoming cluttered, and i totally agree, weather on the right just seems the best place, and will build in text (will be set by app order so it wont matter which weather program ya use

as for testing yes there will be testing available, but its not ready yet, so leave a post and i`ll contact ya when the time is near
    12-18-09 12:17 PM
    sounds great
    12-18-09 01:59 PM
    Sweet, can't wait !

12-18-09 07:31 PM
    just to add, transitions will be built into the theme, but are OS5.0 specific, so for all us (myself included) who are still rolling with 4.6 then there will be a few slight differences, the look and such will still be the same though
    12-18-09 07:37 PM
    Theme looks slick. It's def worth a purchase. I mean, the stock everything except those iphone icons make it a deal breaker.
    12-18-09 09:03 PM
    just to add, transitions will be built into the theme, but are OS5.0 specific, so for all us (myself included) who are still rolling with 4.6 then there will be a few slight differences, the look and such will still be the same though
    Yep, running 5.0 here ) Can't wait....
    12-18-09 09:18 PM
    Theme looks slick. It's def worth a purchase. I mean, the stock everything except those iphone icons make it a deal breaker.
    believe me, there wont be anything stock left on this when im done!
    12-19-09 02:52 AM
    right then, just thought id update a pic of how the homescreen is looking, bearing in mind i have added the hidden today section, w/b slot (will be first app) and basically re-arranged the icons and stuff, will still keep the same hidden dock though, and the clock and manage connections will be buttons.

thoughts would be awesome
    12-19-09 04:17 PM
    I 2nd the QL spacebar hotkey...possible to add an SMS hotkey programmed to "$" ?

12-19-09 05:51 PM
    I REALLY like that red!

12-19-09 05:52 PM
    I 2nd the QL spacebar hotkey...possible to add an SMS hotkey programmed to "$" ?

anything is possible, however with the $ key what if your in the uk and use �, hmm, might have to check that out!

I REALLY like that red!
    i dont know if its because it christmas or what, but red seems the most popular!
    12-19-09 05:57 PM
    This is looking really nice. I love the red icon reflections....and the blue I personally like the larger clock and "all in one" top banner but that's just my preference. Either way, I'm sure its going to be a real nice theme.

12-19-09 06:08 PM
    anything is possible, however with the $ key what if your in the uk and use �, hmm, might have to check that out!

i dont know if its because it christmas or what, but red seems the most popular!
    Oh the "$" wasn't specifically the U.S. dollar sign, but I was referring to that button in general. Seems like a lot of theme makers use that target button for either sms or music/media or what have you.

12-19-09 08:58 PM
    progressing nicely nice work
    12-20-09 05:51 PM
    how how is it coming? Any more info for us? I know its the holidays so youre probably busy but i figured i would ask. Looking forward to it
    12-22-09 09:57 AM
    Hidden dock is good (no scrolling dock, they blow). Color excellent and icons are too-they go with the flow. The clock and manage connections buttons are always popular and is the spacebar QL shortcut (showing up in many themes now). The $ shortcut key has been use for Music or Media most often in other themes imo. My only gripe is that I don't think you need more than 5-6 hidden today items, but that's a minor thing (hidden today is standard theme stuff). Overall I think it's an excellent looking business type theme. Good job!
    12-22-09 11:33 AM
    I know its the holidays so youre probably busy but i figured i would ask
    hey i dont mind people asking, im getting there, a little slower than normal due to the time of year, but the main thing is i intend to release it for the 8900, 9000, 9630, 9700, 8350 and 8520 all at the same time, which is 18 themes effectively (3 colours) so thats not exactly helping! but its definitley getting there, the homescreen is almost finished, i just sometimes never know how to make the focus icon look, as i dont want to make the icons overshadowed by it

My only gripe is that I don't think you need more than 5-6 hidden today items
    your right i guess, and from looking at it since i posted that pic id imagine 6 or 7, so it wont be as full image as that preview make it seem

also on a side note, the blue looks pretty sweet with the preloaded blue image on the 8900 as the background, the one with the arcs an effects
    12-22-09 12:35 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD