I downloaded the coach theme on last Thursday. I have been noticing that my battery life has been draining quickly. I tested another theme for a whole day battery never drained, the next day I put the coach theme on and two hours later I'm thinking theme is killing my battery like the G1 battery issue. Anyone else noticed this with this theme or any other theme? Any advice other than delete the theme, which I really don't want to.
    06-30-09 03:30 PM
    Did you do a battery pull after install? You should ask in the coach theme thread, but I would do a battery pull and test it again.
    06-30-09 03:38 PM
    No, sorry.... delete the theme is the only thing I can think of.... did you do a battery pull after you installed the theme???
    06-30-09 03:38 PM
    Yes, I did a battery pull once the theme had been downloaded to my BB. Ok. Can I move the thread or start a new one in the coach thread?
    06-30-09 04:40 PM
    this is weird cuz there shouldn't be any battery draining issues wit this theme because i've had it for months and when i first installed i had like 30+ themes on my phone and my screen was set to 100 for the backlight brightness. I only have a few themes now and i set the screen all the way down to 10 haha but u need to be doing routine battery pulls and or turning ur phone off at least once a day to keep it running without any issues

if it still happens un-install then re-download then do a battery pull..see if that helps?
    06-30-09 04:53 PM
    Yeah I would try what FBR is suggesting!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 05:36 PM
    thanx Cilantro
    06-30-09 05:38 PM
    oh and one other thing...when u have a question regarding someone's theme just post it in their thread so they can see it right away cuz i know danny gets email alerts for all his theme threads so he would know pretty quickly if someone has a question or an issue
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 06-30-09 at 05:46 PM.
    06-30-09 05:44 PM
    Oh smack.... is this CoachBerryHD we're talking about??? the one in my signature??

I can assure u this theme is not the culprit of your battery drainage. This theme does not contain moving/sliding docks, bright wallpapers, for a reason.. BATTERY LIFE!

The only answer I have is one that I was made aware from many users in the beginning and from a theme maker named Hastings: many times when users install a theme that they really like, they spend a lot of time playing with the phone and messing with the theme. If this is the case.. then your battery is draining for obvious reasons.

Feel free to post in the CoachBerryHD thread. Ill check there too and maybe ur answer can help others.. Thanks to Roxy and Cilantro!
    06-30-09 08:02 PM
    Anytime dannie

06-30-09 08:04 PM
    Just getting home for the day and wanted to provide my feedback. I did a battery pull for about 10 mintues, then charged my phone. My battery life is back to normal. TY for the help and know that I was not bashing the theme. I was looking for help and thats what I got. I'm still rockin my Coach Theme.. What about the new Poppy collection?
    07-01-09 11:56 PM
    Glad you got it taken care of!!!! Free theme love!!!

07-02-09 12:06 AM
    Just getting home for the day and wanted to provide my feedback. I did a battery pull for about 10 mintues, then charged my phone. My battery life is back to normal. TY for the help and know that I was not bashing the theme. I was looking for help and thats what I got. I'm still rockin my Coach Theme.. What about the new Poppy collection?
    Now try my BlackberryBliss theme! It's my favorite thus far.
    07-02-09 12:44 AM
    DannieCoco.... stop pimping your themes!!! LOL
    07-02-09 07:57 AM
    HAA..

I pimp my themes daily.

Im shameless when it comes to it.
    07-02-09 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD