Marsha: post the city scape wall. Please.
    11-03-09 12:49 AM
    11-03-09 01:29 AM
    Im a big fan of Paul Cezanne.

one more...

11-03-09 12:04 PM
    Here are a few of my recent favorites.
    11-03-09 01:26 PM
    I'm loving this one

11-03-09 02:47 PM
    Wow-I think my eyes are bleeding! Thanks a lot Jo!
    11-03-09 03:24 PM
    I'm loving this one

Jo- this would be SO perfect with pink menu highlights and buttons, dont you think?
    11-03-09 03:31 PM
    dont you think pink highlights would totally rock with that wall??

sorry shane. i'll stop now.
    Totally, totally rock it!!!!!!!! please, please, please with a cherry on top
    With pink highlights, this theme will be completely flawless.
    11-03-09 04:21 PM
    I'm thinkin just about PERFECT! Don't you think so too, Iluvbb?
    sorry, guys I don't know how to do multiple quotes....but yeah, with pink highlights i would be in theme heaven
    11-03-09 04:22 PM
    Any chance of swapping out SMS for BBM?
    11-03-09 04:48 PM
    Any chance of swapping out SMS for BBM?
    If you combine your email and Sms, you wouldn't have to swap out anything! Or...set one of your convenience keys to messages

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 04:56 PM
    Wow-I think my eyes are bleeding! Thanks a lot Jo!
    Lol it IS kinda bright.
    Oh and I can't multi-quote on wap, but heck yeah Marsha, pink menu highlights would def make this perfect haha
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 04:59 PM

Clearly Tabbed screen for today. Wall courtesy of vladstudio.
    11-04-09 11:56 AM
    Some more walls
    11-04-09 12:26 PM
    i want pink. i will convince you soon enough.....
    11-04-09 03:39 PM

BSTE!! oops, wrong thread yo!
    11-05-09 08:00 AM
    Good Job...now that's a theme that took effort!
    11-05-09 04:06 PM
    I'm still using it kscrum. Could be working on my alltime record-consecutive days using same theme (I did try one briefly but it doesn't count). I think the leaders in the clubhouse are Pacman and my Beatles (emarsha), Probono (Waldog), and the BerryGreen by Danny. They're in my 8900 Theme HOF. I may actually post a thread on that someday. Maybe there should be a contest for that. On second thought maybe not lol.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 11-06-09 at 12:40 PM.
    11-06-09 12:25 PM
    I'm still using it kscrum. Could be working on my alltime record-consecutive days using same theme (I did try one briefly but it doesn't count). I think the leaders in the clubhouse are Pacman and my Beatles (emarsha), Probono (Waldog), and the BerryGreen by Danny. They're in my 8900 Theme HOF. I may actually post a thread on that someday. Maybe there should be a contest for that. On second thought maybe not lol.
    lemme know if you ever wanna revamp the beatles =)
    11-06-09 12:41 PM
    Dude-much appreciated!! That really does mean a lot coming from a guy who I know has tried probably every theme posted on this forum. Longevity is often an issue for any avid themer. I think a 8900 theme Hall of Fame thread would be kinda cool-let's just leave the word "contest" out of it. We all saw how screwed up things got when I started the last friendly contest in this forum. Some people just can't play nice....................................or fair.

BTW-if you have any suggestions for theme features-let me know-I'm always looking for suggestions on "features". Not much for requests-but most people know that about me by now. If you have some super cool idea just PM it to me so that I can take credit for it later-jk.
    11-06-09 01:08 PM
    Two more of my favorite wps for this one.
    11-06-09 01:51 PM
    Dude-much appreciated!! That really does mean a lot coming from a guy who I know has tried probably every theme posted on this forum. Longevity is often an issue for any avid themer. I think a 8900 theme Hall of Fame thread would be kinda cool-let's just leave the word "contest" out of it. We all saw how screwed up things got when I started the last friendly contest in this forum. Some people just can't play nice....................................or fair.

BTW-if you have any suggestions for theme features-let me know-I'm always looking for suggestions on "features". Not much for requests-but most people know that about me by now. If you have some super cool idea just PM it to me so that I can take credit for it later-jk.
    ok, you asked for it, haha!

I would like to see the super cool notifiers that you and Waldog used to do!! Those rocked!! Infected and Waldog's Energy were awesome!! I can't think of any more, but I know there were quite a few!

oh, and this isn't a request - it's a feature....

PINK highlights for Clearly Tabbed...just sayin
    11-06-09 01:53 PM
    PINK highlights for Clearly Tabbed...just sayin

yeah man, +1 for PINK highlights and buttons. start a poll and see how many replies you get.
    11-06-09 02:12 PM
    Are we looking for static notifiers or battery eating animated ones?
    11-06-09 02:19 PM
    Are we looking for static notifiers or battery eating animated ones?
    DEFINITELY the battery eating ones!!

They never did anything to my battery btw...
    11-06-09 02:38 PM
152 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD