QL Added! Thanks Kscrum!!!

Agreed with brook196, There are plenty of themes with weather slots and well, plenty of PAY themes too. You can always pay for one that fits your needs. Me personally, i don't download themes that i KNOW wont fit my needs. But if you didn't see a weather slot before downloading...???
    I'm well aware of the variety of themes out there.. I've used many of them.

I dl'd it anyway cause I couldn't see the screen. I was on WAP when I came across it.

That aside, I dl'd, tried it out, and decided it wasn't for me. I mentioned how ReverieHT was a better theme for ME, for what I ise my Berry for. If I have a critique or comment to make in comparing themes, I always point out how I use it.

Kscrum is a big boy, I'm sure he can handle it.. Otherwise he wouldn't be in the theme business.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 12:01 PM
    Hey Shane, I deleted/redl'ed this for the QL option, but nothing happens when I hilight that bar above the bottom dock. And nothing happens with the top banner when I scroll up from the center clock either. Am I holding my mouth wrong or what lol?
    11-01-09 09:18 AM
    Hey Shane, I deleted/redl'ed this for the QL option, but nothing happens when I hilight that bar above the bottom dock. And nothing happens with the top banner when I scroll up from the center clock either. Am I holding my mouth wrong or what lol?
    I'm kind of confused about the issues that people are having. It's just strange b/c some people are saying how great it works while others are claiming that they are having issues. At any rate, I will repost the files again sometime tomorrow.

And Newt-u have to click on the bar once it is highlighted. Also u should be looking for white glowing outlines around the date, clock, etc. for the extra icons.
    11-01-09 01:03 PM
    The bar highlights but when I click nada. I have the latest version of QL installed. At the top the individual outlines glow. When I click the time=clock, battery=options, signal=connections. But when I go up from time there's no clicking to my #1 icon on menu.
    When I hit space bar I get the call log.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 11-01-09 at 04:48 PM.
    11-01-09 02:32 PM
    The bar highlights but when I click nada. I have the latest version of QL installed. At the top the individual outlines glow. When I click the time=clock, battery=options, signal=connections. But when I go up from time there's no clicking to my #1 icon on menu.
    When I hit space bar I get the call log.

Wrong link is posted, please follow this:

Clearly Tabbed QL version

Double check to make sure it is version 2202. =)
    11-01-09 06:17 PM
    Wrong link is posted, please follow this:

Clearly Tabbed QL version

Double check to make sure it is version 2202. =)
    OK that's the dealio. Works perfect now. This theme's got "everything I need" (The Wallflowers). At least for this week lol. Thanks Shane for making it and it's navigation is genius. Wallpaper will be posted shortly as soon as the World Series game concludes.
    Edit: here are 3 of my screenshots using this theme as Shane requested. If you like any request them. One's from Arizona Highways magazine (the lightning). The other 2 I took from the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier. One out of the huge lift door where the aircraft get lifted up from the hangar deck to the launch/carrier deck and the other from the stern with the 4 huge props making wake to the horizon near San Diego. I went to the recent U2 concert where they hyped their new album "No Line on the Horizon" and I thought both these pix were way better than the one they used.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 11-01-09 at 11:01 PM.
    11-01-09 10:24 PM
    Sweet-I'm glad we(marsha and I) got it working for you Newt! Hope it stays on your play list for a few more days at least-jk.
    11-01-09 11:22 PM
    Sweet-I'm glad we(marsha and I) got it working for you Newt! Hope it stays on your play list for a few more days at least-jk.
    you did the hard part shane, im just the cheerleader.
    11-02-09 07:42 AM
    you did the hard part shane, im just the cheerleader.
    :O

Roxy, is that you? Lmao.

Nevermind, wrong thread, wrong people.
    11-02-09 07:43 AM

Roxy, is that you? Lmao.

every thread has to have a Roxy.
    11-02-09 08:16 AM
    Can I request a Storm 2 version? j/k I know you don't take requests. It is a pretty sweet theme thou and you might want to consider porting it to other devices. Although the Stotm line may be tough as it's all 5.0 now and 5.0 and themes do NOT always get along.

In any event good job!
    11-02-09 10:02 AM

Roxy, is that you? Lmao.

Come on-don't go gettin' all "berry green" with envy! If we could all just get along, it would be "berry bliss"ful!

BTW-what happened to the front page mania with those two?
    11-02-09 10:08 AM
    Will this theme work on the Tour with a 4.xx OS?
    11-02-09 10:46 AM
    Not sure-but I don't think so-but maybe. How is that for an answer? Lol
    11-02-09 11:05 AM
    Come on-don't go gettin' all "berry green" with envy! If we could all just get along, it would be "berry bliss"ful!

BTW-what happened to the front page mania with those two?
    Maybe they realized they don't get a prize for spamming and dupe account posting? Maybe they realized there's no need to keep those threads at the top and dogg every other theme maker? Idk. I'm sure shadows are watching. And I wouldn't doubt it if this post will get quoted and a fire will start.

Either way. I'm still waiting on that theme homie!!.
    11-02-09 12:30 PM
    Ahh-ha....this would explain why I can't get the QL feature to work. Great to know i'm not loosing my mind
    Thanks the new link is what's up!!! I love this theme, thanks so much for sharing. You guys are awesome to put in so much hard work and share your themes with us.....Kudos to you. Here is a screen shot of mine....isn't it cute!
    11-02-09 01:06 PM
    OK-so now the link is fixed! Hooray! And a big thanks to Emarsha who gave me the idea for this theme and helped me put it all together. Thanks E!
    11-02-09 01:26 PM
    OK-so now the link is fixed! Hooray! And a big thanks to Emarsha who gave me the idea for this theme and helped me put it all together. Thanks E!

>.<

i did?! thanks for the kudos! i only suggested the date be right under the time.(im weird that way, everything has to in line with each other, the OCD side of me) you give me way too much credit, you did the hard work.

tho....pink highlights....think about it. Jo and I would be totally stoked.
    11-02-09 03:45 PM
    >.<

i did?! thanks for the kudos! i only suggested the date be right under the time.(im weird that way, everything has to in line with each other, the OCD side of me) you give me way too much credit, you did the hard work.

tho....pink highlights....think about it. Jo and I would be totally stoked.
    Yay on the pink highlights, haha! Totally stoked for sure!
    11-02-09 04:29 PM
    Thanks the new link is what's up!!! I love this theme, thanks so much for sharing. You guys are awesome to put in so much hard work and share your themes with us.....Kudos to you. Here is a screen shot of mine....isn't it cute!
    Very cute
    11-02-09 04:30 PM
    Very cute
    wouldn't that be sooooo cute with PINK highlights?!
    11-02-09 04:47 PM
    dont you think pink highlights would totally rock with that wall??

sorry shane. i'll stop now.
    11-02-09 04:49 PM
    wouldn't that be sooooo cute with PINK highlights?!
    I'm thinkin just about PERFECT! Don't you think so too, Iluvbb?
    11-02-09 04:50 PM
    The only problem with this theme is finding the right wall. Everyday is a challenge.

This wall is courtesy of Shane, thanks! It's awesomeness!

Well, this one is pink. Chicks dig pink. (hint....hint...)

11-02-09 08:42 PM
    that city one is freaking sweet. me want pweeese
    11-03-09 12:00 AM
152 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD